Proposal: MTL-SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Just say... you don't think this proposal works. That's it.
The problem people have in this thread is that...they did say it doesn't work. Multiple times. Sharks fans, Habs fans, even fans of other teams.

And everyone has the same reasoning (we don't value Mesar/Struble/etc. the same as Habs fans). Each team values there own prospects more than outside teams, so you can't expect to get what you want in a prospect-related prosposal. If MTL, or any team, wants to trade up at the draft, they have to use draft capital to do so.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
The problem people have in this thread is that...they did say it doesn't work. Multiple times. Sharks fans, Habs fans, even fans of other teams.

And everyone has the same reasoning (we don't value Mesar/Struble/etc. the same as Habs fans). Each team values there own prospects more than outside teams, so you can't expect to get what you want in a prospect-related prosposal. If MTL, or any team, wants to trade up at the draft, they have to use draft capital to do so.

Sorry but I think there are trigger words being used which causes the post war.

It's just a debate and trade idea that usually don't work. Posting a trade is not that easy... on HF boards, you usually have to post something very aggressive for it to work. I remember posting Suzuki for Bean years ago (pre NHL) and many fans said... finally, this makes sense. haha.

Grinner

May 31, 2022
Celebrini
Demidov
Levshunov
Silyaev
Lindstrom
Iginla
Sennecke
Buium
Dickinson
Yakmechuk
Helenius
Catton
Parekh

I feel that that top 13 is gone in the 13 first picks and can't think of anyone except Eiserman crossing thru the top 13.

Personally after the top 13, I have like 15 names in the same tier and would just go off that

I ain't making that trade (OP) to end up with Eiserman or even Catton which I have as the 13th on that list
As a Sharks fan, I'm yelling out
MBN, COME ON DOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad