Proposal: MTL & OTT

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
I don't think so in a 1-1 swap unless Brady really wants out.
Montreal doesn't touch this. Suzuki is the best center we've had since Damphousse 25 years ago...

The irony is Montreal could have easily drafted B. Tkachuk instead of KK but they were obsessed with getting a big centre..

As for the trade proposal itself, I don’t think the Sens do this and As a fan of both Caufield and Slaf, I also wouldn’t be too keen to do this trade.
I was certain Bergevin would go for Tkachuk. He fit what Bergevin liked... and I was worried about that because Tkachuk didn't exactly produced like a top 5 pick in the NCAA as a late birthday.

Then he picked KK, ouf!

Reactions: Doc5 and McJedi

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Tkachuk would probably have a strong preference for stateside relocation if he’s being traded.

A team like Dallas really needs him. As could St Louis or Arizona. I bet Carolina could also put a package together. Nashville too.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Hes not asking out nor being traded lol

Its hilarious and a little sad watching Habs fans project this desire to see Brady leave Ottawa. Like a little kid who fantasizes about their bully moving away
He's probably going to ask out next year....

Ottawa can't even be ahead of MTL in the standing at this point of the season with all the injuries MTL had this year while trading away their 3rd best forward over a month ago.....it's pathectic.

Ottawa isn't going anywhere with or without Brady and he knows it. He's USA bound in 2 years max.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Montreal doesn't touch this. Suzuki is the best center we've had since Damphousse 25 years ago...

I was certain Bergevin would go for Tkachuk. He fit what Bergevin liked... and I was worried about that because Tkachuk didn't exactly produced like a top 5 pick in the NCAA as a late birthday.

Then he picked KK, ouf!
You don't have to like this for the other team to say no. That's fair.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
He's probably going to ask out next year....

Ottawa can't even be ahead of MTL in the standing at this point of the season with all the injuries MTL had this year while trading away their 3rd best forward over a month ago.....it's pathectic.

Ottawa isn't going anywhere with or without Brady and he knows it. He's USA bound in 2 years max.
Haha ok ok, I’m sure the big bad man will go away

Thanks for illustrating my exact point, Habs fan desperately projecting your desires into fantasy and convincing yourself its reality

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
I hear that but the issue is that Tkachuk doesn't want the Sens.

The difference between our posts is that mine is reality based, yours is made up nonsense.

1. We don’t need centers
2. We require more grit/toughness/speed in the top 6 not a scoring winger
3. We need more experience, not less

VS

Made up story abt Tkachuk.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Tkachuk would probably have a strong preference for stateside relocation if he’s being traded.

A team like Dallas really needs him. As could St Louis or Arizona. I bet Carolina could also put a package together. Nashville too.
Arizona ,,, really ?
I see him going in Florida

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
The difference between our posts is that mine is reality based, yours is made up nonsense.

1. We don’t need centers
2. We require more grit/toughness/speed in the top 6 not a scoring winger
3. We need more experience, not less

VS

Made up story abt Tkachuk.
You think multiple sources made up the same story?
His father did the same, his brother did the same and they were rumblings a few years back as well.

In my opinion, Ottawa has enough grit and toughness, they need to learn to play to win. A lot of forwards are not playing the 200ft game in Ottawa. Not because they can't, but they aren't buying in. Is it the coach? Is it big egos? Just learning process? Who knows, but the talent has been there for a few years now and they wins aren't coming.

Reactions: dirtydanglez

jfhabs

May 21, 2015

Its hilarious and a little sad watching Habs fans project this desire to see Brady leave Ottawa. Like a little kid who fantasizes about their bully moving away
Is Ryan Whitney a habs fan? I thought he was cheering for the Oilers...

Reactions: EveryDay

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Is Ryan Whitney a habs fan? I thought he was cheering for the Oilers...
There is nothing that Ryan Whitney could ever say that I would accept as uncritically as Habs fans have siezed upon this. If there was any truth to it, there would be someone other than Ryan f***ing Whitney saying it. Look at the difference between Staois’ comments on Brady vs Chychrun (who also isnt unhappy, but is available).

of course Habs fans have done nothing to actually educate themselves on the actual situation because the facts would disrupt the blissful fantasy.

It reminds me of how excited you guys were by the “report” (out of Quebec) that Giroux was upset that Brady was captain. This is as obviously untrue but you guys cant help yourselves.

Hes not going anywhere.

His father did the same, his brother did the same and they were rumblings a few years back as well.

In my opinion, Ottawa has enough grit and toughness, they need to learn to play to win. A lot of forwards are not playing the 200ft game in Ottawa. Not because they can't, but they aren't buying in. Is it the coach? Is it big egos? Just learning process? Who knows, but the talent has been there for a few years now and they wins aren't coming.
Lmao, no they did not. Its literally Whitney and no one else. Someone reporting on Whitneys bs doesnt mean anything.

Also, your read on Ottawas needs is terrible

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
BT provides so much more than just points. Not too sure CC has that kind of impact. Slaf is a guy the Habs hope can become close to BT. So likely the Sens would expect Slaf + as the return for BT. But the plus would be significant.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

One source, Ryan Whitney, who said last week on the podcast, they make up rumours.
The other loser from Montreal piggybacked on that.
That’s all it was, a bait rumour.
Not to mention a bad offer from OP.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

I think it's a little sad, that every star who plays for the Sens, eventually wants out.............maybe if you could fill your rink once in a while besides when you play habs or leafs, that would help!! lol

Cheers
It's gonna be ok man, don't take yourself so seriously.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I think it's a little sad, that every star who plays for the Sens, eventually wants out.............maybe if you could fill your rink once in a while besides when you play habs or leafs, that would help!! lol

Cheers
It's gonna be ok man, don't take yourself so seriously.
Lmao, a little sad indeed. You can do better than this, I'm sure.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
tkachuk wanting out is gonna effect his value but caufield alone isnt gonna cut it. maybe caufield, guhle and habs 2nd

• Haha
Reactions: Guy Larose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad