OT: MTL Impact Thread LXII - ECF, here we go! TOUS AU STADE ON THE 22! [Tix info in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
oh and **** that K.L. guy that's going to say so many great things about his team

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Two things.

First... TFC absolutely has to win this. They have 10 times the impact payroll!

Second... I'll revert back to what the impact have needed since the beginning of the season, a tall CB to play along Ciman. I would have honestly switched Camara and cabrera for most of the season.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Two things.

First... TFC absolutely has to win this. They have 10 times the impact payroll!

Second... I'll revert back to what the impact have needed since the beginning of the season, a tall CB to play along Ciman. I would have honestly switched Camara and cabrera for most of the season.

Good point on defense. I was honestly thinking myself when it was 2-2 that Biello must sub Toia in for Cabrera and out Camara CB.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
You have to be proud of this team, they never gave up and fought hard all along.. Cabrera was watching a nice game and I thought Drogba has been introduced too quickly but hey, nice run overall, it was pretty entertaining and exciting foot.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
C'mon guys. The ones already freaking out about next season. Take a deep breath the season has just ended. First we will have Dzemaili. I'm pretty sure Piatti will be back. We will be fine. Need a CB and younger legs in midfield.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Jesus Camara was pure **** tonight, almost all goals on his fault

and

how many ****ing headers did they score? They score 5 goals. Ciman was subpar, Cabrera trying to wrestle Altidore, Oyongo missing 98% of his crosses... That backline better wake the **** up

Why bring in Venegas for Bernardello? This is when we lost the game, even Mallace would've been a better choice. As soon as Mancosu was off, our hopes were out and gone.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
And Biello better stops playing safe. It won't get you anywhere. FFS

This. The team played so much better in the second half when we were controlling the ball

ergh, I need to cool off somewhere else or I won't be sleeping tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad