OT: MTL Impact Thread LXII - ECF, here we go! TOUS AU STADE ON THE 22! [Tix info in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
You have to lose to know how to win. They'll be back.

I like the fact that now the team is on a lot more solid grounds in terms of fanbase. I feel like a lot of IMFC merch will be handed out for Christmas. This is the year the IMFC pushed the Habs to RDS 2 one night.

We'll win this. And we'll win the CONCACAF some day, I'm sure.

It hurts but losing always does.

Hope Joey Saputo sees the rising attendances, the extra money from merch sales and the money freed by Drogba leaving and goes for a big fish. Fight money with money.

Farewell, Patrice Bernier. I actually played hockey with him, we even were on the same pairing. He got dissed a lot for being black back then. He was a way better gentleman and athlete than anybody that ever dissed him and people will remember him, not them.

Farewell, Didier Drogba and thank you for revealing us to the world.

I hope Nacho will be back, and I hope Ballou will be as good as they say he'll be and that we'll be able to hold on to him. He could be the next star of this team.

This HF Impact thread series sure is it's own little thing now. Stickying it is the only thing I did as a mod that matters and it was the first. Looking forward to it becoming even more active in the coming years.

And now, back to hockey. Any important dates in the offseason?

Last edited:

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Be proud of this bunch. Unexpected run. And it was exciting. They were lacking a presence back there.

Great season. Loved it a lot. The Big O experience was the penultimate.

TFC is the Club America of the league. They HAD to win. They had depth, money...they are going to win against Seattle.

I see this as a good stepping stone. Won't be losing too many impact players next season. Will be good.

void

Jan 5, 2006
You have to lose to know how to win. They'll be back.

But that already happened we lost the Champion's league final.

The Impact sure know how to build us up only to drop us back down flat on our faces. Kinda feels like an abusive relationship of sorts. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad