Confirmed Trade: [MTL/FLA] Tim Bozon for Jonathan Racine

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Can a Panthers fan chime in on this? I don't know anything about the guy. Bozon was never getting a shot in MTL.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Looks like a physical dman for a soft skilled winger.

Media should love him.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Racine is probably better as a bottompair AHL guy than Bozon is as a bottom-6 AHL forward.

I knew Racine from the Q but I had no idea how he developped since. Its safe to say : Not much.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Racine is a physical defenseman, who can drop the gloves.

Last I recall of him was that he wouldn't put up points, and his skating needed some work.

AHL guy, who could step in for a game or two once injuries kick in for your top 6.

eFFeRR

Major League Hockey
Dec 11, 2013
Bozon was looking real good before he was hospitalized. It clearly took a lot from him. Not sure he will ever fully recover from it.

You got to root for him though..

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
I know Bozon is/was a good prospect before he got meningitis. Did he fall off, or is he still a good prospect?

He gaves us good flashes but nothing consistant. I think the guy can play AHL, you must have some needs there to do that trade like we did. I just think its a dead-end trade for both sides

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Not sure I really get the move, the IceCaps D isn't that good but they already have a number of LD's with Barberio, Samuelsson, Hanley, Parisi plus Johnston and Didier can play both sides. They seem thinner at forward unless they plan in signing some of the FA's they have at their AHL camp to AHL deals. Bozon didn't show much last year but in the past he showed he can put the puck in the net, just needs to get a lot stronger and add mass.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I think panthers r just gutting the whole system of toughness by the looks of it.. only highly skilled players welcome..oh ya were naming Derek mackenzie captain

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
I made a proposal near the deadline with Racine as a throw-in from Florida. So I kinda called it :P

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I know Bozon is/was a good prospect before he got meningitis. Did he fall off, or is he still a good prospect?

Fallen off, at this point i dont even know if he's an AHL caliber player.

MB is basically trying to get local AHL players for when we move to Laval :laugh:.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad