Confirmed with Link: [MTL/COL] Habs acquire Andreas Martinsen for Sven Andrighetto

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Martinson stood out for Norway, when they were playing against Denmark whose team joined the ranks of the big six worldwide, he's got talent & heart.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Talking heart DD will help young McDavid with a role model type of leader.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Price4Prez

Nov 20, 2007
Loveeeee this bottom six shakeup. No more small runts.

IF we are going to keep Plekanec, Gallagher around, we need to surround them with size

King, Ott, Martinsen. Beautiful.

Now go get that top 6 forward and we re set

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
you guys are funny. Bergevin has stated over and over again he is NOT trading any prospects. If he isn't willing to deal guys like Sergachev or Sherbak, there is NO WAY we are getting Duchesne or someone of his caliber. It ain't happening. You to go give to receive.

I expected these small moves. It gives us size now and that's something we needed. Make it tough for the opposition to play against us. I wish we would get a big time scoring forward but it ain't going to happen folks.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
No kidding he wants size. Jeez.

It's clear ghetto would've never been a top 6 for us but I thought we'd get a little better of a return.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
There's officially too many players on the roster now, even if McCarron is sent back in the AHL. Someone will have to be waived or traded.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
you guys are funny. Bergevin has stated over and over again he is NOT trading any prospects. If he isn't willing to deal guys like Sergachev or Sherbak, there is NO WAY we are getting Duchesne or someone of his caliber. It ain't happening. You to go give to receive.

I expected these small moves. It gives us size now and that's something we needed. Make it tough for the opposition to play against us. I wish we would get a big time scoring forward but it ain't going to happen folks.

Can't wait for everyone to ***** about Bergevin's inability to acquire top-6 offensive support when we're dying for goals in the playoffs. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad