Proposal: Mtl/Clb

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Interesting to see he mostly not available and yet his name still comes up in the trade rumors. Maybe it’s the Jackets putting it out there to gauge interest or maybe it’s Anderson’s agent to show his worth as a contract negotiating tactic - Columbus will have a hard time arguing he’s a 20-30 pt player if they’re marketing him based on last season which would put him in Wilson territory for money. I still see MB taking a run at him at the draft like he did with Shaw

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Interesting to see he mostly not available and yet his name still comes up in the trade rumors. Maybe it’s the Jackets putting it out there to gauge interest or maybe it’s Anderson’s agent to show his worth as a contract negotiating tactic - Columbus will have a hard time arguing he’s a 20-30 pt player if they’re marketing him based on last season which would put him in Wilson territory for money. I still see MB taking a run at him at the draft like he did with Shaw

Maybe he'll offer sheet him.

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
A top 6 forward in return. In a vacuum, without looking too much into contract status Columbus would be looking for one of Tatar, Domi, Danault, Gallagher, Drouin, Suzuki. Obviously not a complete or balanced list but those would probably be my starting points.

I could see Jarmo potentially being interested in Kovy, because he was going after him two summers ago (Kovy toured the city and ultimately went back to Russia for one more season), but he’s not in the conversation for Anderson.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Or maybe hockey media needed a 31 things for the Jackets, Aer they’re playing well without Anderson right now and anticipating whatever and throwing shit out there.

Reactions: Viqsi

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
The sad thing if that happens would be that Carolina already beat us to the "Yes/Oui" poll.
You will just have to spin the question so the answer is No/Non

Maybe any chance in Hell GMJK doesn’t match GMMBs 2nd pathetic attempt at an OS

Reactions: Viqsi

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
That part is totally true and I agree, but him vs Domi straight up is insanity.

pay extra sure, but there is a limit to the insanity.

We can think it all we want, but trade value is all about perception.

Management around the league may feel that Anderson is a team 27+goal scorer on the upswing from his 47 point season along with his unique skillset.

Perception, in Domi's case, might be that his 72 point season was an outlier, that he's likely more of 55 point player. They might feel he's small and poor defensively and needs to be sheltered in a top 6 center role. It may question why there's been smoke about his attitude on two different teams.

We may not agree with it, but that's often how the league works.

If a team feels they can get a Wilson type, Domi can easily become expendable without adding anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad