Confirmed Trade: [MTL/CHI] Kirby Dach for 2022 1st-round (13OA), 2022 3rd-round (66OA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Except he was a 2nd round pick with a very low ceiling. Dach was a 3rd overall pick with a very high ceiling. Of course that fact escaped you and you had to go cherry pick an idiotic argument.

Habs gambled on Dach's potential. No one would game on Raddysh who has zero potential.

Dach was a solid NHLer with huge potential. Raddysh is a NHLer who's name sounds like a vegetable.

The Avs fan obviously felt the trade was justified given Dach's potential.
Your arguing something I am clearly aware of with Raddysh. I was making a point about a bonifide nhl player vs a prospect. Its a dumb thing to argue.

Dach is only 3 goals behind Raddysh. He will get there.

hahahaha, so you cherry pick a subset of Dach's season where he was 0.5pt/game to illustrate that he's not much to talk about? How bitter are you? Jesus, what's wrong with you guys? LOL

He's on pace for 54 points while earning 3.3AAV and steadily improving and gaining confidence. Obviously Habs fans are thrilled. Why does that hurt you?
You are allowed to be thrilled but you are talking about winning a trade in the thread about the trade. This is not a Dach is playing good thread.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Your arguing something I am clearly aware of with Raddysh. I was making a point about a bonifide nhl player vs a prospect. Its a dumb thing to argue.

Dach is only 3 goals behind Raddysh. He will get there.
You were arguing that Raddysh should be worth a 1st because he's a solid NHLer. That wasn't the Avs fans point and you know it. You just decided to lower yourself to a child to make a dumb argument.

Saying dumb statements like Dach is only 3 goals behind Raddysh just shows how truly bitter you are about the deal. I'm sorry it hurts you so much that Dach is excelling as a Hab.

That's as dumb as Habs fans saying Nazar is a guaranteed bust due to injuries.

Reactions: SlafySZN

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
You were arguing that Raddysh should be worth a 1st because he's a solid NHLer. That wasn't the Avs fans point and you know it. You just decided to lower yourself to a child to make a dumb argument.

Saying dumb statements like Dach is only 3 goals behind Raddysh just shows how truly bitter you are about the deal. I'm sorry it hurts you so much that Dach is excelling as a Hab.

That's as dumb as Habs fans saying Nazar is a guaranteed bust due to injuries.
you just dont get it huh

Habs fans are going crazy over Dach being solid this year. Its wild.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
You are allowed to be thrilled but you are talking about winning a trade in the thread about the trade. This is not a Dach is playing good thread.

Where did i say the Habs won the trade? Are you unable to read or comprehend or are you just blinded by rage?

This is a Dach is playing really good and Habs fans are elated with his progress.

You just don't get it, huh?

Reactions: 1909 and SlafySZN

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Where did i say the Habs won the trade? Are you unable to read or comprehend or are you just blinded by rage?

This is a Dach is playing really good and Habs fans are elated with his progress.

You just don't get it, huh?
"Hopefully he will get healthy someday"

you are doing the same thing lol blinded by rage.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
I hope he gets healthy someday. The kid deserves a break. What's wrong with that?

You are looking for a fight where there is none to be had. That is blind rage. Take a break and get some fresh air kid. lol
"A lot of people miss that nuance. At the time of the trade, Dach was traded for IMO fair value. If the Hawks drafted a dud with the 1st, it doesn't diminish the value they got in return for Dach. It only exposes the scouting team who drafted Nazar. lol"

your right. your a victim of my blind rage.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
hahahaha, so you cherry pick a subset of Dach's season where he was 0.5pt/game to illustrate that he's not much to talk about? How bitter are you? Jesus, what's wrong with you guys? LOL

He's on pace for 54 points while earning 3.3AAV and steadily improving and gaining confidence. Obviously Habs fans are thrilled. Why does that hurt you?
It doesn't "hurt" me lol. I'm stating a fact about his last 30 games, after a good start to the year. Why are you so hurt that I brought up actual stats of his last 30 games, after said hot start?

I just don't get Habs fans circle jerking each other over a guy who really isn't producing that much.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
"A lot of people miss that nuance. At the time of the trade, Dach was traded for IMO fair value. If the Hawks drafted a dud with the 1st, it doesn't diminish the value they got in return for Dach. It only exposes the scouting team who drafted Nazar. lol"

your right. your a victim of my blind rage.
If Nazar busts, its the scouting team that's at fault. It doesn't diminish the trade. Nazar's outcome doesn't change a thing. If he becomes Wayne Gretzky or Keith Gretzky, it doesn't matter. It was a fair trade and one the Habs are elated with.

Be happy BHawk. Let's turn that frown upside down!

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
It doesn't "hurt" me lol. I'm stating a fact about his last 30 games, after a good start to the year. Why are you so hurt that I brought up actual stats of his last 30 games, after said hot start?

I just don't get Habs fans circle jerking each other over a guy who really isn't producing that much.
its crazy. they could have picked up Strome for free and got more production lol but they claim trade won before the pick they traded plays 1 game.

If Nazar busts, its the scouting team that's at fault. It doesn't diminish the trade. Nazar's outcome doesn't change a thing. If he becomes Wayne Gretzky or Keith Gretzky, it doesn't matter. It was a fair trade and one the Habs are elated with.

Be happy BHawk. Let's turn that frown upside down!
The whole issue is that the hawks fans are not upset about the trade. Habs fans are upset that we are not.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018

You selecting a subset to diminish what Dach has done (which is 53 pt pace) shows how bitter and angry you really are. Its as dumb as me taking a subset as his last 2 games (3 points) and stating that he's a bonafide 1C.

Dach is producing and improving at a rapid rate. We see it before our eyes. He's big, strong, fast and starting to dominate shifts. He's getting more physical and more confident. I'm elated with his progress. Points will continue to improve. And., he's on a crazy good contract.

Why can't you be happy for Habs fans? Your bitterness is comical. I'm really sad for you. LOL

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Dach is now looking like the skilled big boy, 60+ point pain in the arse to play against and great-sakting forward the Habs (and most teams) desperately need. Any team would be delighted for pick #13 to turn into that.

NYI would probably be content with turning #13OA in a weak draft into a solid 2nd pairing defensive d-man (Romy) and CHI are tearing it all down and seeing what the futures will bring them over the medium term.

Irrespective of how CHI feels about Nazar, MTL have reasons to be cheerful about Dach's ongoing growth and crystallising potential.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
lying doesnt help your case. please read the last 10 pages.
No one wants read 10 pages of you crying. Your bitterness, while initially entertaining, is now getting stale. The fact that you can't accept Dach's progression proves you are bitter and petty. I feel sorry for you.

I think most Hawks fans are probably happy to see Dach progress.

Dach is now looking like the skilled big boy, 60+ point pain in the arse to play against and great-sakting forward the Habs (and most teams) desperately need. Any team would be delighted for pick #13 to turn into that.

NYI would probably be content with turning #13OA in a weak draft into a solid 2nd pairing defensive d-man (Romy) and CHI are tearing it all down and seeing what the futures will bring them over the medium term.

Irrespective of how CHI feels about Nazar, MTL have reasons to be cheerful about Dach's ongoing growth and crystallising potential.
The one part of Dach's game that has really surprised me is his speed. I didn't think that was a key attribute of his game.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
You selecting a subset to diminish what Dach has done (which is 53 pt pace) shows how bitter and angry you really are. Its as dumb as me taking a subset as his last 2 games (3 points) and stating that he's a bonafide 1C.

Dach is producing and improving at a rapid rate. We see it before our eyes. He's big, strong, fast and starting to dominate shifts. He's getting more physical and more confident. I'm elated with his progress. Points will continue to improve. And., he's on a crazy good contract.

Why can't you be happy for Habs fans? Your bitterness is comical. I'm really sad for you. LOL
Actually it shows what he has done in his last 30 games, not just 3 games, or in his first 18 games. lol They are real stats, of his last 30 games, sorry that hurts you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad