Proposal: MTL and CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
I'm confused, Why are you bringing up Nemec when it has nothing to do with the thread?

Even more Confusing is that you seem to think that calling Nemec a 3rd pairing Dman is fact/opinion but when I say Huhle is a 3rd pairing its trolling?

Just say that you don't agree with my opinion and move on.
To a number of Montreal fans, everything is a percieved slight.

This one is convinced I hate Guhle Newhook and Slafkovsky, based on my statements of:

"Montreal should not trade Guhle at all, but his market value would probably be that of a top 10 pick, and he isn't quite a top pairing dman yet"
"I project Juraj Slafkovsky to be a 35-40 goal, 85-90 point player, but right now he takes a lot of penalties and isn't yet an elite play driver"
"I think Newhook has had a great year and would value him at a 1st+2nd, but he wasn't anything special in Colorado"

If he wants to find real MTL players I shit on, it's AHL enforcer Xhekaj and Can't crack 20 points 5v5 Dach.

It's unfortunate having to point out flaws in players I like a lot, but a number MTL fans get utterly ridiculous with their claims.

Reactions: Xirik

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Nemec plays literally normal minutes, as has been shown to you countless times.

Again, I was not the one to initially bring up Nemec.

Montreal fans, including you, brought up Nemec in this thread

and FYI, the most sheltered Dman in the NHL is named Arber Xhekaj.
Just shut up dude, you can't seem to stop derailing the thread. Go talk about Nemec somewhere relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: viceroy and Xirik

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
To a number of Montreal fans, everything is a percieved slight.

This one is convinced I hate Guhle Newhook and Slafkovsky, based on my statements of:

"Montreal should not trade Guhle at all, but his market value would probably be that of a top 10 pick, and he isn't quite a top pairing dman yet"
"I project Juraj Slafkovsky to be a 35-40 goal, 85-90 point player, but right now he takes a lot of penalties and isn't yet an elite play driver"
"I think Newhook has had a great year and would value him at a 1st+2nd, but he wasn't anything special in Colorado"

If he wants to find real MTL players I shit on, it's AHL enforcer Xhekaj and Can't crack 20 points 5v5 Dach.

It's unfortunate having to point out flaws in players I like a lot, but a number MTL fans get utterly ridiculous with their claims.
Can we talk about the OP's trade now? Do you have this out of your system now?

No one cares about your opinion on Xhekaj, Dach, Juraj etc. in this thread. We know you are a hater. But enough's enough, let's keep it on topic.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Do you realize how dumb this argument is? Your whole argument is based on 1/32 teams finishing wildly above expectations in a given season. Could Calgary be that team next year? Absolutely but highly unlikely. Does that mean Calgary should bet on them being that team? Absolutely not. Last I checked Philly kept their 2024 1st round pick last summer and actually sold at the deadline this year too.
You still have to accept that until the outcome is finalized, there is a chance the pick could be Calgary's! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad