Proposal: MTL 3OV+Galchenyuk to FLA

Pierre Lebrun

Nov 3, 2014
Add 15OA and its a good deal. Zadina and Galchenyuk are immediate difference makers, Habs get only one in return (Trochek).

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Lmao, nope. An established, well liked center that most are thinking will be the next captain for a guy who’s struggling and a pick we hope pans out as well as Tro??

No. Even if he does far better career wise, this is a dumb trade for both teams.

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
I understand FLA not wanting to do the deal as Trochek is an awesome player and is the best in the deal.

But I wouldn't do it as a Habs fan as it would be an overpayment.

Both team pass.

Bargainbin

1 FOR 1
Jun 17, 2017
Even if Montreal doesn't accept I can't see Florida trading trochek. One of the leaders in the locker room. Wait two years and galchenyuk will sign in Florida. He loves it there

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Lmao, nope. An established, well liked center that most are thinking will be the next captain for a guy who’s struggling and a pick we hope pans out as well as Tro??

No. Even if he does far better career wise, this is a dumb trade for both teams.

'guy who's struggling'
both galchenyuk and trochek are the same age
-both have one 30 goal year
-both have two - 50 pt years..

trochek had a great year last year(70+ pts), but the ignorance and stupidity about galchenyuk's game is a joke on here

Reactions: Grabner

Bongsong

May 5, 2018
Backlund would be your best centre Brodie would be you best D Ferland adds grit and scoring and they all have great speed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad