MS Paint Senators Good Karma Thread

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Melnyk reacts to the new tv deal

1qWusua.jpg

I didn't see this until now.. and it is great.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
This team freaking rocks. I love all these guys. Everyone has come up big at some point. 25/26 guys. Screw every bit of negativity. Seriously. For everyone. Trade deadline is gone. We could go deep. We might need everyone eventually. Loving this team.

We had. So many one goal games. Even with this streak we might be better then out record.

Remember when the hot line was Hoffman-Lazar-Stone? Now all three are key on our top 3 lines. Chiasson scored tonight beside the net. Wiercioch is playing second pairing and we are winning.

No more crapping on Neil, Phillips, Legwand and Greening. All will do something more to help us. I threw Lehner off the bus but who knows what injuries we will have in goal later on the year.

Seriously. This team has big depth. They have maturity and strength and size and speed. Karlsson is goimg and playing like he is among the uber-elite.

22 points in 13 games. Getting puck luck. Finally winning all the 1 goal games. Parity in the league shows if we get into the playoffs we can go as long as anyone.

19 more games.

Let's go. Pesky Sens partie deux... The Cuppening!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This team freaking rocks. I love all these guys. Everyone has come up big at some point. 25/26 guys. Screw every bit of negativity. Seriously. For everyone. Trade deadline is gone. We could go deep. We might need everyone eventually. Loving this team.

We had. So many one goal games. Even with this streak we might be better then out record.

Remember when the hot line was Hoffman-Lazar-Stone? Now all three are key on our top 3 lines. Chiasson scored tonight beside the net. Wiercioch is playing second pairing and we are winning.

No more crapping on Neil, Phillips, Legwand and Greening. All will do something more to help us. I threw Lehner off the bus but who knows what injuries we will have in goal later on the year.

Seriously. This team has big depth. They have maturity and strength and size and speed. Karlsson is goimg and playing like he is among the uber-elite.

22 points in 13 games. Getting puck luck. Finally winning all the 1 goal games. Parity in the league shows if we get into the playoffs we can go as long as anyone.

19 more games.

Let's go. Pesky Sens partie deux... The Cuppening!

I look forward to the MS Paint pictorial summary of this post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad