Mrazek feilding questions on Reddit

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
nah most forums look similar to hf

reddit's threaded view is very 2001 :baghead:

I think it's the only way reddit would work sometimes.

Here, threads do not get that big. On reddit, for big topics, it is not crazy to expect 2000+ comments in just a few hours. Trying to read through that would be nuts in this format. Especially trying to sort through the trash.

Licklas Nidstrom

Jul 2, 2009
Some Computer
Mrazek finally answered some of the questions that were asked, check it out if you are so inclined.

Some highlights:

Internet user: "What was the intimidating aspect of playing in your first NHL game?"

Petr: "You're excited. When I first stepped on the ice I thought could be nervous, but I wasn't."

Internet User : "Who is the griffins: Biggest practical Joker? Best roommate? Most serious? "

Petr: "Triston Grant, Almquist, Jeff Hoggan. "

Internet user: "Who would you rather not face in a shootout: Nyquist, Tatar, or Jurco?"

Petr: "All three I would take. At the same time."

Internet user: "Do you trust your eyes with Dr. Ramani?"

Petr: "Sure, like every player."

workedforme

Oct 20, 2006
If HF had a way to put the crappy posts at the bottom of threads and good posts at the top I think that'd be fantastic. 80% or so of the stuff posted on here isn't worth the bandwidth, but the good posts are worth sifting through the crap for.

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
If HF had a way to put the crappy posts at the bottom of threads and good posts at the top I think that'd be fantastic. 80% or so of the stuff posted on here isn't worth the bandwidth, but the good posts are worth sifting through the crap for.

who decides whats good though? Hf would be reduced to homerism even more so. The problem with hf is that when someone asks a question I dont wanna have to go threw 4 pages of people repeating the same answer

RedWingsNow*

who decides whats good though? Hf would be reduced to homerism even more so. The problem with hf is that when someone asks a question I dont wanna have to go threw 4 pages of people repeating the same answer

Yep. It be great for the homers.

RedWingsNow*

Would it though, lots of people like to criticize their team. Maybe BAD for the homers LOL

You're right.

It's bad for minority opinion. Generally, on a fan board,, it's bad for critics of the hometeam.

But right now, it would be bad fro homers who support the Cleary-Datsyuk-Abdelkader line.

Reddits system is pathetic. What it does is reward people to sit back and think, "what can I come up with that everyone will upvotes?

Karma for the Panderers!

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
they need to do away with karma but leave some sort of vote thing in place. The thing I hate about message boards is the same answer over and over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad