Mozesmadness - 2017 Playoff Pump Up Video

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Hey gang,

I made a Playoff Pump Up video.

Hopefully it can serve as a nice appetizer for fitters video, which I'm eagerly awaiting.

My video is a tribute to the nasty that this team now plays with.

I recommend turning up the volume...

Enjoy...

LINK

*Warning there are a few bad words in the song*

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Nice!

Someone should make a vid with 0 to 100 by Drake just for McDavid hitting 100 points. And its a good highlight song

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Awesome video man! Great song choice, love RTJ. The only thing I wish is if you had worked the end of the video to an actual chant, e.g. - "And the crowd goes - MVP! MVP! MVP!"

Regardless, great work. Getting me super hype.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Nice!

Someone should make a vid with 0 to 100 by Drake just for McDavid hitting 100 points. And its a good highlight song

Aw **** yeah haha. Especially because Drake scored the last two did he not?

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Great job! Love it.

Man alive, I love having such a big, tough, team. Not so long ago this team was weak, and pathetic. Now we're big, nasty, and won't take no ****. Ch-ch-cha-Chia!

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Great job! Love it.

Man alive, I love having such a big, tough, team. Not so long ago this team was weak, and pathetic. Now we're big, nasty, and won't take no ****. Ch-ch-cha-Chia!

Itll be weird when teams need to outskill us because they have no shot at outmuscling us

Best way for us to play run and gun is to have the other team willfully do it because we are the tougher team

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Great job! Love it.

You know, watching this video I thought about how I was worried that Chia putting his 'rough and tumble' stamp on the team would result in him trying to force the team's square peg of skilled core (McDavid, Drai, Ebs, RNH, Hall) into a round hole of a tough, grinder team like his old Bruins.

Instead he's created basically a faster, more dynamic version of the Sharks McLellan used to coach - tough, physical but not dirty, with skill to keep up with anyone and killer on the cycle (especially our first line). I guess that makes sense given our coach, eh? :D

edit: I see Ace also is having similar thoughts.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Hey gang,

I made a Playoff Pump Up video.

Hopefully it can serve as a nice appetizer for fitters video, which I'm eagerly awaiting.

My video is a tribute to the nasty that this team now plays with.

I recommend turning up the volume...

Enjoy...

LINK

*Warning there are a few bad words in the song*

Amazing.

How much editing time did this take. I was thinking of recording a rap song this week and would be awesome to see it paired with a highlight video like this.

SnooPac

Sep 13, 2008
Even if you aren't, you should still un-mute.
It's synced up pretty nicely, which is cool.

Just turn the volume low :).

ChokeOnOil

Lambs to Lions
Feb 11, 2007
Edmonton
Music is subjective obviously but I don't know how anyone couldn't love Run the Jewels. Killer Mike is a world treasure. Great video I'm gonna be coming back to this a ton.

Connor McFries

5-14-6-1
Jan 9, 2008
Signed in to give Props.

This is easily two of my favorite things from 2016-17 coming together. AND ITS AWESOME!

Mad props to you Sir!

*And the crowd goes MVP*

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Awesome video man! Great song choice, love RTJ. The only thing I wish is if you had worked the end of the video to an actual chant, e.g. - "And the crowd goes - MVP! MVP! MVP!"

Regardless, great work. Getting me super hype.

That's a great idea. And it is actually doable... IF I had an instrumental track to lay underneath.

Great job! Love it.

It's so refreshing after years of watching our players stand around while *enter star player here* lays motionless on the ice.

Amazing.

How much editing time did this take. I was thinking of recording a rap song this week and would be awesome to see it paired with a highlight video like this.

I started the video a week ago exactly. I worked on it a bit each day. Actual editing time is hard to say. The time consuming part is actually finding high quality usable clips.

I enjoyed the video... but I needed to mute it. I am not a fan of rap.

I knew there would be a few that wouldn't enjoy the music. Which is perfectly fine, RTJ's hot fire isn't for everyone.

Signed in to give Props.

This is easily two of my favorite things from 2016-17 coming together. AND ITS AWESOME!

Mad props to you Sir!

*And the crowd goes MVP*

Thanks I've loved RTJ since album one, I think RTJ3 is my favourite of the bunch

Thanks for all the comments guys. So ****ing excited for Wednesday.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad