Two hands
Fortress (it's on youtube)
Strictly ballroom
Edward scissor hands
6 feet under
Everybody loves Raymond
South Park
Apoc now
That's a rundown of myself in a nutshell. Probably Jurassic park too because that was the most scared I ever had been

Last edited:

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
I look at some of these lists and then look at mine and man I don't watch nearly any tv. I guess that's what having no cable or dish does though. Everything I watch is either Netflix, WWE Network, or eyepatched.

My current list:
South Park
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The League

Pretty much caught up on all of them so recently I've been watching nothing but old NWO era WCW PPVs on WWE Network...

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I look at some of these lists and then look at mine and man I don't watch nearly any tv. I guess that's what having no cable or dish does though. Everything I watch is either Netflix, WWE Network, or eyepatched.

My current list:
South Park
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The League

Pretty much caught up on all of them so recently I've been watching nothing but old NWO era WCW PPVs on WWE Network...

curiousity is it worth the money there asking? and is there any other wrestling beside wcw wwe and ecw? Im looking for more awa uwf texas florida mid south stuff any there?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I love the WWE Network. It's a shame they don't have the rights to a lot of the themes we hear in ECW and some WCW, but hey, better than not having any footage at all.

Really curious to see how they pull off a livestream of WrestleMania. Next week's Hall of Fame ceremony will be a good test for that.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
curiousity is it worth the money there asking? and is there any other wrestling beside wcw wwe and ecw? Im looking for more awa uwf texas florida mid south stuff any there?

its only 10 bucks a month and it's well worth it, besides the ones mentioned they do have some WCCW and you will get all the PPV's included which usually cost 60 dollars a pop, heck the best show on the network is the Legends of Wrestling Roundtable that show is freaking great.

I'd love to have some NJPW, FMW or even AJPW shows but for what is offered now, 10 bucks isn't a bad deal.

raswilliam

Feb 18, 2008
East TN.
True Detective - hbo
Homeland - shotime
No mans land - history channel
Hotel Impossible - travel channel
Toy hunter - nerding out on the travel channel

Last edited:

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
its only 10 bucks a month and it's well worth it, besides the ones mentioned they do have some WCCW and you will get all the PPV's included which usually cost 60 dollars a pop, heck the best show on the network is the Legends of Wrestling Roundtable that show is freaking great.

I'd love to have some NJPW, FMW or even AJPW shows but for what is offered now, 10 bucks isn't a bad deal.

I agree that for the ppv it would be worth it for that alone. I was wondering if they had anything other then the 3 I miss the uwf more then any show it was the first show that showed more competitive matches. I belive the wwe has the rights to it and mid south.I have seen Legends of wrestling round table a few times on you tube. I love hearing all the storys especially Micheal Ps Hayes and mick Foley All great inside stuff I wish they put out cds of it to be honest. Hell even pat patterson makes me lol at times Havn't seen one bad one. I would also love to see more of the Japan wrestling most of what i ve watched only had Japanese annocing and that takes away from it to me. Some great wrestling there more butcher hansen brody Gordy Norton All favs of mine. Also more muta baba tiger mask etc I could seriously go on all day on this lol

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
I agree that for the ppv it would be worth it for that alone. I was wondering if they had anything other then the 3 I miss the uwf more then any show it was the first show that showed more competitive matches. I belive the wwe has the rights to it and mid south.I have seen Legends of wrestling round table a few times on you tube. I love hearing all the storys especially Micheal Ps Hayes and mick Foley All great inside stuff I wish they put out cds of it to be honest. Hell even pat patterson makes me lol at times Havn't seen one bad one. I would also love to see more of the Japan wrestling most of what i ve watched only had Japanese annocing and that takes away from it to me. Some great wrestling there more butcher hansen brody Gordy Norton All favs of mine. Also more muta baba tiger mask etc I could seriously go on all day on this lol

I agree I can go on all day about the old days of wrestling, I'm sure if the E has rights to Mid South, it will eventually be added but for it only being launched a couple of months ago it has a lot of content. I am looking forward to more added content in the future.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I agree I can go on all day about the old days of wrestling, I'm sure if the E has rights to Mid South, it will eventually be added but for it only being launched a couple of months ago it has a lot of content. I am looking forward to more added content in the future.

if i remember reading right i belive they bought the video right to mid south and uwf from bill watts couple years back. I think they got that awa (from verne gage ) texas from von erichs ( florida) grahams The only teritory i think they dont have is stampede as i remember reading they needed to deal with brett for the early part of his carrer footage for the cds on the harts.

Vic Vinegar

Oct 27, 2009
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (obviously)
Archer
Bob's Burgers
Game of Thrones
The Americans
True Detective
Cosmos

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Homeland
House of Cards
House of Lies
Big Bang Theory
Justified
All the Gold shows- Bering Sea gold, Gold Rush, Yukon Gold
NCIS
The Glades
Walking Dead
Dexter
Breaking Bad

Super Troopers
The Program
Major League
Law Abiding Citizen
Police Academy 1 to 5
The Goonies
Silence of the Lambs
Happy Gilmour

Homeland

All the Gold shows- Bering Sea gold, Gold Rush, Yukon Gold

That's cool.. I watch most of those too but I hardly find anyone else that ever watches them. I've been watching the Gold Rush show since the first season and I think that is the first one too. I got hooked on it because Todd Hoffman's group is just such a trainwreck.

I don't watch much TV series like Sit Coms and Dramas. Here are my shows that I'm currently into but don't watch regularly:

Hell On Wheels (just started third season)
Portlandia (watching the 4th season as they come out)
Building Wild
Brain Games
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, great job!
Bar Rescue
Drinking Made Easy
Art Mann
Aerial America
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Copper (watched two episodes of this but having a hard time continuing it)
Breaking Bad (only watched the first two episodes)
The Gold Shows
Parks and Recreation

I pretty much watch NatGeo, Discovery, History, Smithsonian, Paladia, AxsTV, Net Flix and Amazon Instant Video. Oh and I just discovered Crackle which has Married With Children and classic Jeopardy episodes on it. Anyone else have some apps to download that you can watch TV or movies on for free? I'm looking to cut the cable in the near future. The Kings are the only reason I have cable or I could definitely live without it.

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
Shows:

Firefly
Chuck
Sons of Anarchy
Spartacus: Blood and Sand/Gods of the Arena
Jericho
Dexter (Last season kinda sucked)
Breaking Bad
House of Cards
Orange is the New Black
Walking Dead

Favorite actors: Michael Sheen, Ed Norton, Tom Hardy, Chloe Grace Moretz, and others I can't think of right now.

Music: GWAR (Sucks David Brockie died), Alice in Chains

Movies: Too many. Warrior, Kick Ass 1 and 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad