Most Valuable Montreal Canadiens Players #1 NEW VERSION

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Forget about the last thread. Lets choose the most valuable current Hab. This time though, please choose the players that are the most valuable to the team (not trade value).

I'll start with listing the 10-15 most valuable, it would be a waste of time to list all 50 every time.

Cheers.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
lol Briere over Desharnais. Nice.

Subban.

EDIT: Thought this was trade value - thought we were making an official list. Price is most valuable to the team.

Last edited:

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
price
plekanec
pacioretty (him and plekanec are really close tho)
subban
markov
gallagher

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Voted Subban in the other poll, I'm voting Price in this one.

Price can (and has) dragged us into the playoffs. I don't think Subban can.

Either way though, both are awesome players.

thom

Mar 6, 2012
Both are very very good I will take Price due to Subban mistakes but he is still has a lot of maturing to go and once he gets there he might win another 2 norris trophys.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Once again, you build a team from the crease out. Price is not just a number one goaltender, he is a franchise goaltender.

Subban is right behind him.

HockeyF3ind

Jun 19, 2007
New York
I picked Subban. I think he is more elite in his position than Price, its just that the goalie position is more important.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Pleks does not get enough love from this fan base and you know what, in terms of consistency Pleks almost never takes a night off. one of the best 2 way players in the league. MVP

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Pleks does not get enough love from this fan base and you know what, in terms of consistency Pleks almost never takes a night off. one of the best 2 way players in the league. MVP
The problem with Pleks is that, as much as he is good and constant throughout the season, his playoff play is not at the same level (not only with him though, we could say the same for a lot of our players).

CPrice

Feb 23, 2007
Price is more important to this team. In terms of trade value it would be Subban as there is no goalie market right now.

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
i can believe people still think price is "exceptional " .he's good but i dont see anything special....probably like the 5-6th best goalie but the difference betweenn the top 10 goalie is so small

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
i can believe people still think price is "exceptional " .he's good but i dont see anything special....probably like the 5-6th best goalie but the difference betweenn the top 10 goalie is so small
Even if he's not exceptional... What else do we have?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad