Most Valuable Habs - #1

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
Who would you say is, considered around the league, the most valuable player on the Habs?

EDIT: For clarity's sake: The league is in trouble! Every teams disolves and a new league appears with 30 new owners. There's a draft with all the players available. Who, among former habs (current players or prospects) gets picked first ?

I'd go with PK personally

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
The most valuable guy on the ice is Price. We're nothing without him. Overall, it's Subban I think.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Felt like voting PK and pointing at the dollar signs (*Horatio glasses* joke somewhere), but in terms of game in game out on-ice impact, there's little doubt it's Price. Possibly the best player at his position relative to his peers ("hardest to replace") that we have, too.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Whose loss would hurt the Habs the most?

I actually think it's Subban's, though I think Price is better at his position than Subban is at his.

I see a glaring lack of our #1 centre on your little list there.

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
Whose loss would hurt the Habs the most?

I actually think it's Subban's, though I think Price is better at his position than Subban is at his.

I see a glaring lack of our #1 centre on your little list there.

Yeah, I realized I didn't clarify this in the OP so I I'll just ask the question: The league is in trouble! Every teams disolves and a new league appears with 30 new owners. There a draft with all the players available. Who, among former habs (current players or prospects) gets picked first ?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
300px-Carey_Price_shutout_2011-03-12.JPG

...no question...:yo:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Goalie is the only position in hockey that can take a very average team to a championship. So Price.

fufonzo

Feb 28, 2004
At the time of this post, Scherbak is 3rd behind Price and Subban. Small sample size but how on earth Scherbak gets any votes as the team's most valuable player is beyond me.

Edit: I voted Subban over Price because I personally think Subban is less replaceable. Nice to have them both.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Impossible to replace PK Subban vs almost impossible to replace Price:

1. PK Subban
2. Price

3. Plekanec

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
Price
Subban

Galchenyuk
Patches

Pleks
Eller
Gally

Beaulieu
Sherbak
Tinordi

Markov - down here, all alone but only cause he is really old (for a hockey player)

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Price
Subban

Galchenyuk
Patches

Pleks
Eller
Gally

Beaulieu
Sherbak
Tinordi

Markov - down here, all alone but only cause he is really old (for a hockey player)

Pacioretty is closer to the first 2 because of his contract/production, he actually might be pushing Subban in value now that both on their long term deals.

Price
Subban
Pacioretty

Galchenyuk

Gallagher
Plekanec
Eller

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad