Most Positive Red Wings Posters in HFBoards

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
I would just like to say, I always enjoy hearing everyone put in their 2 cents here. So cheers to you all.

I was wondering who you have found to be the most positive posters on this site? those who have always looked at the good side of our situation?

Additionally which poster's do you think have provided you with useful content and insight about the team , games, hockey styles, stats or player analysis/draft pick analysis?

(Please I am looking for friendly responses, this is not the thread to call out positive posters for being "wrong" or whatever, or for criticizing content)

I give a big shout out to
FlashyG for amazing art work for years.

P.S. simply calling for a rebuild does not make you a negative poster ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMule93

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'll try to tread lightly here. On the one hand, I can see the viability of an actual discussion on the topic. But it's a subject that could very easily degrade into hostility (and a locked thread). So here goes.

My nominee is Bench.

I like the fact that, while he certainly doesn't agree with every decision and direction the franchise chooses, he tends to always maintain a light and open tone, that is inviting to further discussion (or at least tries to mitigate things when a thread starts going south).

Additionally, he doesn't take himself too seriously, and tends to have a fairly even keel for perspective.

Kudos to you, Bench!

Reactions: BinCookin

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
I would nominate ChsdS and the fellow who made all of the cup winning game day threads.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I'd also agree on Flashy. Even if we went 0-82. When he was here doing the photoshops for GDTs, people stopped complaining for a second and said... "Luke Glendening with a porkpie hat? Nice".

E - Whoops.. originally said 82-0... We wouldn't have a single detractor in the house if that was the case.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Flashy is the best and I also like TZE's posts. Very even keeled

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
This is a bit of a risky thread, so I'd like to say that I value our community and while I frequently disagree with others, we generally have reasonable and defensible views...
As far as specific posters I really like ChadS and Frk It's prospect input.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'll try to tread lightly here. On the one hand, I can see the viability of an actual discussion on the topic. But it's a subject that could very easily degrade into hostility (and a locked thread). So here goes.

My nominee is Bench.

I like the fact that, while he certainly doesn't agree with every decision and direction the franchise chooses, he tends to always maintain a light and open tone, that is inviting to further discussion (or at least tries to mitigate things when a thread starts going south).

Additionally, he doesn't take himself too seriously, and tends to have a fairly even keel for perspective.

Kudos to you, Bench!

Another vote for Bench for all those reasons.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Flashy, Chad, and TZE is an easy answer for my favorite posters on this board.

Sorry everyone else.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I'd also agree on Flashy. Even if we went 0-82. When he was here doing the photoshops for GDTs, people stopped complaining for a second and said... "Luke Glendening with a porkpie hat? Nice".

E - Whoops.. originally said 82-0... We wouldn't have a single detractor in the house if that was the case.

I wish I had the skills to do that.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Why can't we get a 'we hate that guy' nomination thread going? I know I wouldn't win, but I would at least hope to place.

All seriousness. Chad, TZE, Flashy, Frk it and Bin.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
btw guys, did you see what the carolina fans did on this forum yet?

(http://hfboards.mandatory.com/members/?type=likes) Just hilarious

I'll also give a shout out to just general positivity (my opinion) from the likes of:
tsweeney
Zetterberg4Captain
RedMenace
acetehubernoob
OddBob
RedStanley
TheOtherOne
KJoe88
Dotter
PavelsDog

Apologies I am sure I missed many others

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
I'm not sure how "positive" it is when you use negativity (derp derp, for example) to criticize criticisms you don't like.
Positivity shouldn't be about how steadfast you are in your defense of all things Red Wing, but in how you interact with the community on the board.

Like, if you're all, "That's the stupidest argument I've ever heard" or "You never watch the games," as your way of propping up Holland, that's not positive.

If you're calling Athanasiou a douchebag or selfish or a five- cent brain, that's not exactly positive either.

That said, I make no claims to being positivity. So carry on.

Reactions: Syckle78

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Nah the dark side is way cooler and everybody knows it

I prefer to see things as they are, Bruce.

I'll take the positives where they are. The negatives where they are.
I'll look for ways to turn the negatives into real positives.

Can't do that unless you acknowledge the reality of a situation.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I prefer to see things as they are, Bruce.

I'll take the positives where they are. The negatives where they are.
I'll look for ways to turn the negatives into real positives.

Can't do that unless you acknowledge the reality of a situation.

I’m not saying your negative here :laugh:

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Shout out to all the negative posters, tbh. I pour out a cold one to all of you. You’re the real heroes.

And here’s to Bench, my second favorite Minnesotan next to Ric Flair.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Shout out to all the negative posters, tbh. I pour out a cold one to all of you. You’re the real heroes.
tumblr_mniz830Fw51qd1veuo1_400.gif

On a serious note though, if anyone is ever having a bad day just click on this thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...d-you-can-tell-by-some-of-the-pixels.1699723/

This is why Flashy is the GOAT.

Reactions: Cyborg Yzerberg

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
btw guys, did you see what the carolina fans did on this forum yet?

(http://hfboards.mandatory.com/members/?type=likes) Just hilarious

I'll also give a shout out to just general positivity (my opinion) from the likes of:
tsweeney
Zetterberg4Captain
RedMenace
acetehubernoob
OddBob
RedStanley
TheOtherOne
KJoe88
Dotter
PavelsDog

Apologies I am sure I missed many others

I can see why a topic like this miiight be frowned upon but I think nice to acknowledge some of main contributors at HF for what they bring. This place is like a small family and we should always remember to respect the human being behind the written comments.

"Positive" isn't the exact word I think of when I see that list of members, but I get what Bin is saying. You guys (or gals) maintain a noticeable sense of support for the team that has become rare among Wings fans, especially online. Those that to me seem more sympathetic, patient, or understanding of the organization have to take on criticism of the Red Wings from all sides. You guys do a great job of responding rationally and explaining your point of view intelligently.

There are so many great members here. Can anyone help me find the list of the "alternate" HF Red Wings team? I think it was in one of the epic tank threads last winter. Frk It was named head of amateur scouting, Henkka European scouting, Winger98 was assistant GM, etc. That was awesome. The only problem I forgot to note at the time is that Heaton was somehow left off the team! WTH? :laugh:

Last edited:

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I've always been a fan of Doc since our days back on the other forum. ChadS and his tweets which I get in the form of texts are always awesome to wake up to and receive periodically through the day.

Reactions: ChadS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad