Most exciting goals since '05 lockout

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc

Kovy miss him so much .. so clutch in playoffs

I was there for that game!!

I was also there for the Subban back hit on Marchand.

Lesson kids is, always buy tickets for the games vs Boston.

As for this thread, I'll add this one to my all time favorites already mentionned

marvelousmotion

Nov 29, 2003
Visit site
There's a lot of mention about Subban and Kovalev.. but talking about goals and exciting moments, can't forget Cammalleri's goals during the 2010 playoffs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgInzzJuUu8

All his goals were clutch, definitely the most impressive performance from a Habs skater in the playoffs since the lockout. I think he even finished as the top goal scorer of the playoffs that year.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Nothing will top Kovalev's tying goal vs the Rangers to make it 5-5 (the Comeback game) in terms of pure emotions (altough Patches Game 7 GWG vs Boston comes close) but because it's already been posted here is another one.

This goal symbolizes the good qualities of Max Pacioretty. Speed, size, puck protection, shot.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I'm going to leave two goals that deserves some honorable mentions.

Saku Koivu deking 4 dirty Bruins and the goalie.

Mark Streit iconic game 7 2008 playoffs goal against Big Chara and Thomas.

Last edited:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
The PK Subban tying goal against the Bruins in 2011 is probably the most memorable goal for me. I was so happy. Then the biggest letdown in OT...

Trist and Sea

Oct 1, 2012
Montreal
I can't believe I forgot the Subban breakaway goal against Boston :laugh: What a series that was !

Thanks for sharing guys, it's nice to look back at those great moments. It's funny how there's almost nothing prior to 2010 though :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad