OT: Most Disliked Coach?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Who's your most disliked coach around the league?

Who's your most disliked coach as a Leaf coach?

I'd say my least favourite coach in the league is Therrien. I don't like the way he acts or the way he talks. Just don't like him.

Least favourite Leafs coach has to be Ron Wilson. Didn't like him to begin with.

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
I'm going to say Peter Laviolette. Ever since that NYI series against the Leafs, just absolutely hated the guy.

thom

Mar 6, 2012
In my earlier days it was Glen Sather smerk on his face.'Hey boys were good and no one is going to stop us"

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Who's your most disliked coach around the league?

Who's your most disliked coach as a Leaf coach?

I'd say my least favourite coach in the league is Therrien. I don't like the way he acts or the way he talks. Just don't like him.

Least favourite Leafs coach has to be Ron Wilson. Didn't like him to begin with.

Lindy Ruff

Ron Wilson

donkeyy0

May 31, 2011
My most disliked coach is Vigneault.

Most disliked GM is Gillis ;) Not that anyone asked.

Hartley is up there too.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Most favourite: Mike Babcock, Ken Hitchcock, Pat Quinn, and Kirk Muller.

Least Favourite: Claude Julien, Jack Capuano (underwhelming coach, no passion or intelligent moves), and Joe Sacco.

Blayzer

Jul 3, 2011
Like: Carlyle, Torts, Trotz, Hitchcock, Maclean
Hate: Therrien, Hartley, Noel, Vigneault, Muller

Vexed

Magic Marner
Feb 4, 2011
Barrie
Therien just banned Price and Subban from doing their post-win celebration. I thought to myself how that would probably not go over well, logged onto the forum and found this thread. I laughed and read that the first poster hated Therien the most so I guess fate makes my pick Therien too

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Like: Randy Carlyle, Bruce Boudreau, Joel Quenneville, Darryl Sutter, Barry Trotz, John Tortorella (although I used to hate him)

Dislike: Claude Noel, Alain Vigneault

STRONGLY HATE: Lindy Ruff. Whiny little ****

Least favourite Leaf coach ever?: Ron Wilson is close to the top... Nick Beverley (our interim coach in 1996) was not liked either. Got the team to the playoffs, but called the Leaf players nimrods and guaranteed that we'd be in a game 7 with the Blues (He was wrong - we lost in game 6). Mike Murphy was kind of blah as well

Can't think of too many leaf coaches I really didn't like :/ Even when they didn't win, I still liked their personalities for the most part.. Paul Maurice was one of my favourites along with Burns and Quinn

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Disliked around the league? Vigneault, Tortorella, Julien

Disliked Leafs coach? Mike Murphy

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Therien just banned Price and Subban from doing their post-win celebration. I thought to myself how that would probably not go over well, logged onto the forum and found this thread. I laughed and read that the first poster hated Therien the most so I guess fate makes my pick Therien too

I've disliked him before this even happened. But that was definitely the cherry on top. He's too controlling. It didn't work in Pittsburgh either. Everyone knows youngsters don't like being controlled, and putting them under this much control doesn't make sense.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Therrien. Disliked him since his first time around with MTL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad