Morgan Rielly vs Victor Hedman

Hedman vs Rielly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
Both are great dman, but hoth however, are overrated because their stats get substantially inflated by their respective forward groups.

Reactions: Lays

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Brent Burns Vs. Victor Hedman literally got locked because Hedman won it by such a massive margin, I’m going to set my computer on fire if Rielly even comes close to winning this.
Burns and rielly are very close as players. Burns is a bit better but nothing crazy. (With the assumption rielly maintains or improves on his current elite play)

Crease Master

Dec 17, 2016
I'll take Reilly, his cap hit to performance ratio is much better than Hedman and when you have expensive forward groups to pay for like these two teams do, that matters a lot. Also, Reilly is a much better skater and the league these days is all about speed.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
leafs fan saying this is hedman.

rielly has proven to be a top 10 dman this year, but hedman is probaby top 3

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I'll take Reilly, his cap hit to performance ratio is much better than Hedman and when you have expensive forward groups to pay for like these two teams do, that matters a lot. Also, Reilly is a much better skater and the league these days is all about speed.

You can pick Reilly simply due to personal preference if you're a fan of his.

A few years back i wouldn't have traded Subban for Karlsson because i love pk as a habs fan. But its one thing to prefer to keep your guy vs trying to justify why hes actually better or more valuable

Anyway you slice it outside of personal preference - its Hedman.

Reactions: Snowman

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Brent Burns Vs. Victor Hedman literally got locked because Hedman won it by such a massive margin, I’m going to set my computer on fire if Rielly even comes close to winning this.
Looks like your computer is safe for now :laugh:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Lol is every single person that voted for Reilly a Leafs fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad