Rumor: More trades coming?

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
All from this morning:
Stan Bowman: "We want to find some new players for our team — whether that’s through trades or free agency, it doesn’t really matter much."
-lazerus tweet

#Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman: "The trade chatter has been pretty active throughout the league."
-kuc tweet

Stan Bowman just said he expects the Blackhawks to continue to be active in the trade market over the next couple of weeks.
-dietz tweet

Hold on to your butts...

Bowman might go scorched Earth here

Reactions: coolhand

BHFAN92

Jan 21, 2016
Mid-West
All from this morning:
Stan Bowman: "We want to find some new players for our team — whether that’s through trades or free agency, it doesn’t really matter much."
-lazerus tweet

#Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman: "The trade chatter has been pretty active throughout the league."
-kuc tweet

Stan Bowman just said he expects the Blackhawks to continue to be active in the trade market over the next couple of weeks.
-dietz tweet

Hold on to your butts...

Bowman might go scorched Earth here
He better after rumors of Murray and De Hann and Faulk trading for pylon Maata falls pretty damn flat

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Like I said the Saad + Joker for Ryan makes sense for team that Stanley wants and fits his ideal of a "Good trade" after Maatta deal

Wont shock me if Stanley brings back Rundblad from Europe for another tour of duty with Hawks or works phones to bring back Weise

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
I think the board is already at its breaking point with hot air reached...not sure she can handle much more lol...
I think he has a few more deals near close to done. Bowman is NEVER this open and forward about being active for trades unless hes hinting more is on the way. He always dances around the idea that they do their due diligence and listen if there's a opportunity out there but that's about it.

He's pretty much telling every beat reporter yeah we're actively trying to make more trades after the maatta trade

Reactions: Muffinalt

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hopefully one of these moves is to dump Hayden

Future Considerations would be a coup at this point when it comes to moving on from Hayden who is absolute garbage with no upside and for some odd reason become overrated around these parts

Last edited:

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
lets hope Stan is active in the trade market over the next few weeks, lots of improvements can be made

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I think next up is AA getting moved at the draft:

If you like advanced stats and WAR, AA was one of our worst players last year, and like is said here Kampf can and will do what AA does for far cheaper.

upload_2019-6-16_10-24-24.png

I just don't see the need for AA here anymore despite him being decent away from the puck. Kampf is the guy that can really blossom if paired with some talent and given those minutes. We all saw how much better the team was with Kampf in the lineup and him getting 3C role is perfectly fine with me as long as we add some depth like Donskoi or Tanev.

Kubalik - Toews - Kane
DeBrincat - Strome - Perlini
Saad - Kampf - Donskoi
Caggiula - Kurashev - Tanev
Sikura

Keith - Joker
Maatta - Murphy
Forsling - Gus
Seabs

Crow
Delia

that is starting to at least look like a better balanced 200ft team...and all very possible with our cap space and AA moved at the draft getting a 3rd rounder back.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I think it's obvious there's more to come. Mmaattaa feels like a cliffhanger trade.

It's possible they might do another trade with Pittsburgh. They cleared a some space by moving Mmaattaa so maybe they're looking to add someone before moving another guy out. A

just speculation at this point but Forsling, Anisimov, Hayden, and Perlini are all on the block for me.

Reactions: Dividejoy

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Kampf is a blackhole offensively

AA should be traded but Kampf is not at all viable as a #3C

And overpaying for Tanev is not something we should encourage and that team f***ing blows

Also any roster that has Seabs as #7 isn't realistic or viable. Its not happening so give it up

And again Dahlstrom and Koek were extended by Stan they will be here so your most likely going to see Joker and Forsling pay the price there

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think it's obvious there's more to come. Mmaattaa feels like a cliffhanger trade.

It's possible they might do another trade with Pittsburgh. They cleared a some space by moving Mmaattaa so maybe they're looking to add someone before moving another guy out. Anyway, just speculation at some point but Forsling, Anisimov, Hayden, and Perlini are all on the block for me.

And none of those guys have any value

- AA is on decline and signed for two more years at 4.5M
- Forsling has been nothing but inconsistent his career thus far
- Perlini showed very little to warrant much value with his performance in Ari/Chi
- Hayden f***ing blows and has no positive value and teams didn't want him when Stanley was trying to trade him in season. He is trash absolute overrated trash

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
And none of those guys have any value

- AA is on decline and signed for two more years at 4.5M
- Forsling has been nothing but inconsistent his career thus far
- Perlini showed very little to warrant much value with his performance in Ari/Chi
- Hayden ****ing blows and has no positive value and teams didn't want him when Stanley was trying to trade him in season. He is trash absolute overrated trash
Manning had no value too. Stan could pull some strings. You never know.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
I am okay trading any of AA, Hayden, Sikura, Perlini, Dahlstrom, Seabrook (!!!!), Gus, 4K and Forsling.

IMO; Forsling and 4K should not be given up on yet but just how long can the hawks wait? Forsling is the guy I would keep most out of all them in addition to Gus however selling high on Gus is likely a good move for the hawks long term plans...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sell high on Gus get back picks or picks + prospect
Move AA for pick or picks
Move Dahlstrom for anything you can get
Move Perlini and Sikura+ to get upgrades on wing
We are stuck with Seabs
Dump Hayden anywhere for anything (Future considerations or crappy prospect in ECHL)

Sign Forsling to 2 yr deal

Keith-Jokiharju
Maatta-Murphy
Forsling-Seabrook
4k + Gilbert

(Joker and Murphy can flip if you find that they work better with other guys)

Trade for legit capable C for line with Saad (Haula for instance)

Reactions: nmgrbhfn

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Kampf is a blackhole offensively

AA should be traded but Kampf is not at all viable as a #3C

And overpaying for Tanev is not something we should encourage and that team ****ing blows

Also any roster that has Seabs as #7 isn't realistic or viable. Its not happening so give it up

And again Dahlstrom and Koek were extended by Stan they will be here so your most likely going to see Joker and Forsling pay the price there
yet again your hyperbole is wrong.

he is not a "black hole" offensively. he put up almost 20 points in barely 60 games playing with guys like Hayden, Kunitz and Kruger most nights. even with those corpses he would be on pace for 25 or so points playing an entire year on the 4th line...that is not black hole numbers. you can put him on the third line and he will match what AA has done there offensively because playing with talent helps ya know. I don't see what some within the organization see with Kampf as a consistent 50 plus point player, but he clearly can hit 30 plus points and play great defense which is fine as hell with me on our 3rd line...Kruger is a black hole, Kampf is not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad