?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
LOL, the goal differential is +34 vs +33 for Toronto. Jets have scored and been scored on about 10 goals less than the Leafs. So if letting in an additional 10 = a worse G and D for Toronto, than the Leafs scoring an additional 10 (to you) means an equal offense... Sound logic.
Its getting comically bad at times.

Reactions: Garthinater

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
better built team. much better defense, better starter, equal offence. who knows how good they'd be if they were in the atlantic division and didn't face their own division so many times
So their defence is much better and their goalie is better but...
and they rely on their goaltending much more than the jets do because they're defense is not very good.
We rely on our goaltending too much? How do they have a better starter when their stats are nearly identical? Shouldnt their superior defence make Helly have wayyyyyy better numbers than Freddy? Why is it so even if their team defence is way better, or is it just that Helly is being carried to better numbers by having a great defence. Or is freddy that much better that hes able to carry Torontos defence to show similar numbers as the Jets?

Reactions: Garthinater

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
This is kind of a dumb poll comparing the teams. Jets are obviously the ones likely to have more playoff wins. The Leafs have the two best teams in the NHL in their division for Pete's sake.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Leafs

Jets are overrated and refuse to win playoff games

Reactions: naruto

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I chose the Leafs because I'm told their division is crap and the teams only beat up on the weaklings. So we must have the easier opponents.

Well I think either Boston or Tampa will be as tough if not tougher than anything the Jets will face. Neither team will be getting any gimmes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad