Recalled/Assigned: More Melchiori (emergency recall)

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Jets are pretty serious about the "tank". Selecting a goalie must be an interesting process.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Aside from one bad mistake I thought Melchiori was alright in his previous game. A more experienced player is forgiven the mistake but a player like Melchiori might never recover from it. Glad to see he will get another chance. I doubt he ever gets anywhere at this point but at least he will have had a bit more opportunity.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
He was better yesterday. Van may have made him look good. Might be able to be a 7/8 D man as long as he can be reliable defensively though.

They need to keep him in the line-up... maybe on the PK, too. Against really good teams, he'll help us slide down in the standings.

Once Stu gets back, sit Buff to let his shoulder injury get sorted out.... then tank away.

Stuart-Trouba
Melchiori-Myers
Chiarot-Postma

:laugh:

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
They need to keep him in the line-up... maybe on the PK, too. Against really good teams, he'll help us slide down in the standings.

Once Stu gets back, sit Buff to let his shoulder injury get sorted out.... then tank away.

Stuart-Trouba
Melchiori-Myers
Chiarot-Postma

I actually just vomited in my mouth a bit. Thanks for that :laugh:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Stuart-Trouba
Melchiori-Myers
Chiarot-Postma

I hope that Chiarot-Postma pairing doesn't get too much TOI. :laugh:

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Stu-Tru was actually our top pairing for a short stretch 2 years ago, when Buff was a RW and Enstrom was injured. Gross, but not unprecedented

Please don`t remind me. Also adding Melchiori on top of that makes it that much worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad