More exciting: Ott vs Van or Walking Dead

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Everyone knows the only good tv show is Justified and that's on Tuesdays son.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
The Walking Dead is SO boring. Will never understand the hype behind it. Zombies are better off in movies where you can pack in all the action into a 2 hour time frame. Better than however many hours The Walking Dead crew is going to push that show for. The CGI zombie effects are incredibly lame, too.

Anyway, needless to say, I'd rather watch the Sens game. Already bought a heritage jersey. Need to see the Sens play in them.

There are no CGI Zombie effects in the show at all. It is all done old school with actors.

I think you have mistaken the show with the Brad Pitt movie.

I asked the question which would be more exciting.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
SOMETIMES SPEZZA SKATES SO SLOW THAT I THINK HE IS A ZOMBIE?

amirite? #spezzaskatinginmud

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Hard to tell them apart

True.

No heart vs decomposing hearts

There are no CGI Zombie effects in the show at all. It is all done old school with actors.

I think you have mistaken the show with the Brad Pitt movie.

I asked the question which would be more exciting.

Don't get me started on that damned movie. Best zombie book ever made and they butchered it. Only thing left intact was the title. Stupid god dammed Hollywood. :rant:

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
I've never been a fan of Zombies or horror stuff in general but my wife made me watch Walking Dead and I now love it.

As for the hockey game I really don't get the whole outdoor thing. The ice usually sucks and the hockey suffers. I'm voting Walking Dead.

Droc

Classless
Jul 17, 2010
In my house.
Walking dead is garbage. On paper its excellent, but on screen, its easily the worst show on TV. Pawn Stars is better.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Well, I do love watching shows filled with lifelessness and exuding a stench of death.

So, Sens hockey it is.

Sorry, that was an easy shot. I'm actually going to go to work rather than watching either, It'll be far more enjoyable.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Can people stop *****ing about this? Like holy **** does everything have to be negative? It's your favorite team playing in there first outdoor game, it's no less exciting then any other Sens game, and nobody *****ed about that. Like holy crap honestly sometimes I just don't get some of you guys, since when is being negative for no reason fun?

Jonathan81

Sep 12, 2011
So far this year i don't see a difference between the tv show and our afternoon games where pretty much all our teams has looked like walking dead.....on skate :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad