GDT: More Dad Jokes! - Caps @ Devils - 1 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

I will be traveling tonight into the morning, so I'm getting this out there early.

rawImage.jpg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/...-actually-good?utm_term=.qmRYD3O72#.xgVj50wMp

17o53u.jpg

giphy.gif

Lineup:

Cammalleri-Zajac-Palmieri
Bennett-Henrique-Parenteau
Wood-Josefson-DSP
Gazdic-Kalinin-Lappin (Poor *******)

Greene-Severson
Auvitu-Lovejoy (Told you we'd win without Merrill!)
Moore-Quincey

Kinkaid/Redheaded Stepchild

Can we do it again?

raw

raw

0d9.gif

PLAY. ****ING. HARDER.

LGD

Bookker

Sep 17, 2010
So with that win, Merrill in and Auvitu out ? :sarcasm:

BTW how Hynes can explain Gazdic in the lineup ? :shakehead
The only true reason could be that he bring some energy or positive things off ice / in the locker room.

I don't know the guy but it seems very light anyway :laugh:

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
Another dad joke game day thread, another dad joke will lead us to victory:

How many animals can jump higher than a building?
All of them..buildings can't jump

Let's go Devils

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
So will we follow up the win with another low scoring game, or will we go back to allowing 5 goals?

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Steve Cangialosi ‏@CangyManMSG 3m3 minutes ago
Kinkaid starts again today v Caps.

he deserved it

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Regardless of outcome, glad they did the right thing and started Kinkaid again. More than well deserved after last game's effort.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
i don't agree with keeping Zacha out of the lineup again... lets not go ______ each others ______ because they won a shootout game where they were outplayed heavily. you got a win that's great something to build off of ... but there were areas of improvement perhaps Zacha could go in for GAdzic and create a scoring chance... and Avutiu better be in lineup... he is def. not a stud defensively but he does create offense and can make outlet passes... better than anyone on the team or least better than anyone other than the top two so its needed.

he made the right move with kink. but to be completely satisfied is dangerous.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Got to reward Kinkaid for being the only Devil who wanted to win last game, in my opinion.

at this point he is the better goalie and you have to go with it... until he falters ... .904 save pct. is not even close to good enough these days.... any competitive team has to have a goalie at .920 or better.. and all the top teams i would say are .930 or better... not saying schneids is at fault for their woes but he is part of the problem...these past 12 games... so a fresh feel in net for a few games is ok... if they can go on a 4-5 game win streak maybe they can inject some life back into this miserable season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad