Post-Game Talk: More blown leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Datsyuk, if you fall over in overtime, don't take forever getting up to skate the other way, please.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
Why would Nyquist leave his man to skate so low when he sees Datsyuk fell down? God, we suck at 3-on-3.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Datsyuk, if you fall over in overtime, don't take forever getting up to skate the other way, please.

How about Nyquist deciding to chase the puck carrier rather than backing up. More blame goes to him than Dats for the OTL.

Terrible game from pretty much everyone that isn't Mrazek. Still clinging on to that final WC spot

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan

he was tripped. just one of many blown calls by the refs today

wings are gonna loser point their way into the playoffs

sucking on the powerplay came back to bite them in this game

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
On the bright side my prediction was correct

Unfortunately I predicted us to lose, so there is that :|

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Does anyone keep a stat like team shots per 60 on the PP? I would venture to say we'd be at the bottom of a list like that.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Lol of course this team blows another lead late and gets the loss.

Can't wait to here Blashill "thats points in 7 straight games, I like the direction this team is going in".

The only thing more frustrating than our blown leads is our PP. That was embaressing to watch. Changes need to be made immediately. Blashill prolly wont do a damn thing though. Datsyuk needs to be on PP#1.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
I have to say, most of the 3on3s I've seen so far have been way more boring than even 5on5. There's the occasional fun 3on3, but overall I'm starting to get sick of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad