Pre-Game Talk: Montreal vs Washington - 7:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Yes i think Bourni or Tinner might play. This is gonna be fun tommorow.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
How awesome is it to start the year with two games on Wednesday and then one right after a 5-7 in Mtl on Thursday.

BubbleGumPlant

Jul 2, 2012
Trying to watch the game from Toronto. I got the French Centre Ice package with Rogers but i don't see the game listed anywhere. Isn't this package supposed to be for 60 Habs games that are broadcast on RDS? Unfortunately, I'm not subscribed to Sportsnet 360.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Weaver is gonna have to be better. Sucks for Beaulieu to have his ice time reduced because Weaver wasn't reliable.

Analyzer*

Was going to say, I could see Weaver being sat.

Time for Sekac to show his stamina.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
biggest game of the year.

do or die.

here we red! here we go!!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
who could we move to strengthen the right side of our d?

I think the left is set:

emelin subban
markov gilbert
beaulieu

not sure where tinordi fits...i would move him for a rd, if the option was there. someone with similar issues, too much of the same, because our left side seems set.

i guess he can just continue to develop in hamilton, and he waits..

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Would like to see Sekac playing with Plekanec and Galchenyuk. Put Gallagher on the 3rd line with Eller and Bourque. Gallagher is a 3rd line guy and should be playing on a 3rd line. It would benefit him and the team. His puck retreaval will help Eller and Bourque while Sekac's speed will provide more options to Plekanec and Galchenyuk.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Would like to see Sekac playing with Plekanec and Galchenyuk. Put Gallagher on the 3rd line with Eller and Bourque. Gallagher is a 3rd line guy and should be playing on a 3rd line. It would benefit him and the team. His puck retreaval will help Eller and Bourque while Sekac's speed will provide more options to Plekanec and Galchenyuk.

Interesting though... Gallagher and Eller have definitely shown chemistry every time they've played together. They both play a simple game and go to the net.

Galchenyuk - Plek - Sekac would be a hard line to contain with 2 big, fast, skilled wingers flanking the intelligent plek.

On another note, happy Tokarski gets the nod this early on. No need for Carey to play too many games this year when our focus is on the post season.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
As much as I hate all these btb games I love getting to watch the Habs 2 nights in a row to kick things off.

I really need this at this time in my life.

I want to see Bournival in for Bork, Moen in for Galchenyuk and Tinner in for dreamWeaver. For rest purposes obvs. Eller should take a rest too. He's coming back too soon from his injury.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Not looking forward to a Barry Trotz coached Caps team tonight. Will be a grind.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
As much as I hate all these btb games I love getting to watch the Habs 2 nights in a row to kick things off.

I really need this at this time in my life.

I want to see Bournival in for Bork, Moen in for Galchenyuk and Tinner in for dreamWeaver. For rest purposes obvs. Eller should take a rest too. He's coming back too soon from his injury.

Resting Galchenyuk? Why?

Not looking forward to a Barry Trotz coached Caps team tonight. Will be a grind.

I wonder how his system will gel with such an offensive team. Not your typical Trotz lineup (and 4th line).

Alex Ovechkin - Nicklas Backstrom - Eric Fehr
Marcus Johansson - Andre Burakovsky - Troy Brouwer
Jason Chimera - Brooks Laich - Joel Ward
Evgeny Kuznetsov - Michael Latta - Chris Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad