GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa January 30th 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Good news if Spezza is out, sort of evens out things considering we are without Subban and Max. Need a strong start from Budaj, to keep things rolling. This is the first real game I get to watch from begining to end (I know pathetic) so I hope for some more magic. Also great GDT! Go Habs.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Not feeling this one.

Ottawa is one hell of a team but hopefully I'm wrong.

I dunno, Spezza is injured, Michalek is a sissy euro, Alfredsson lives at the Résidences Soleil, Karlsson is a bust and Turris has a Batman lunchbox.

Nothing to be scared of.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Damn. They look really scary defensively.

Other than letting in 6 goals against TB in that one game they only allowed more than 1 goal once, and that was 2 goals in last night's win. 3rd in the league for GAA. Pretty solid.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

I dunno, Spezza is injured, Michalek is a sissy euro, Alfredsson lives at the Résidences Soleil, Karlsson is a bust and Turris has a Batman lunchbox.

Nothing to be scared of.

is he out tonight for sure?

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Markov's gonna show Erik "Norris" Karlsson what a real defenseman looks like tonight.

4-2 Habs, Markov gets another GWG on the PP.

Analyzer*

Ottawa is a pretty underrated team. We're fortunate there's no Spezza as its pretty much a guarantee goal. They still have Alfredsson and Smith who seemingly always scores against us.

Should be a physical, defensive game.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Sorry to be the Debbie downer here but for all the exuberance on the board right now I don't think it'll last past this game. Besides New Jersey, Ottawa is the first real challenge this team has faced. Their defense and goaltending has been lights out and their offense is clicking well.

i think this is the night the habs winning streak comes to an end.

3-1 Ottawa.

HarlemsFinest

teh gallys!!1
Jul 2, 2009
Montreal
www.montrealracing.com
why would he divuldge putting in budaj last night? it would be a logical choise for many, but why confirm it? i half want him to be trolling. like that news gets out, the sens take us less seriously because they think it's our backup, and them BAM carey price..who didn't suck in the third and could play tonight and win.

and i called that **** last night pretty close in last night's GDT

HarlemsFinest
cole, bourque and 1 if not both of the gallys.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

8-2 montreal....DD with a hatrick gally with 4 assists :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad