Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Habs have to come out strong. We know oilers will after saturday. Time will benefit oilers too. Used to playing later then earlier

Reactions: Holystik

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Gonna make a bold hot take. Oilers will come out flat again. They’re still going to be tired and while I don’t think we’ll win 5-1, I don’t think they’re suddenly going to gel as a team and play with structure.

I do think they are better than they showed on the weekend, but their defence and goaltending is still their Achilles heel.

A Loyal Dog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
I’m scared guys. Part of me believes in the new Habs, but the PTSD from all those years of sucking is real. I hope we win, but I’m expecting the Oilers to come out strong. We need to fully exploit their goalie and bottom 6 while neutralizing their top 2 lines. Easy said, I know...

Regardless, GO HABS GO!!!

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Hoping to see TT on KK's RW.
I doubt it will happen though. But if someone on the bottom 6 deserves his natural position by his past pedigree it's TT. Would also be an easy way to potentialy boost the 3rd line into scoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Hmmm
RDS inverted Armia and TT's wings positions.
Did my wish come true or is this just a mistake.
20210117_231416.jpg

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Allen in I would imagine. 6-4 Hab$
Allen? Nah, there's a 2 games in 24h coming later this week against VAN, he'll play then (probably Thursday).

4-3 Habs in regulation time, the Oilers will play better than Saturday night but we'll score an early first goal (Suzuki) and be in their head. We'll complain again about KK's line. Oilers will score two goals on dumb penalties to make us nervous. Anderson with the GWG.

Suzuki, Weber (PP), Gallagher, Anderson

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
We have to steamroll those untalented scrubs (all of them but McDavid and Draisatl of course) into the ground

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
They are going to come out hard, I think the Habs may need to grind out a road win here . If Kassian draws back in that will add some snarl to their lineup.

Habs need to stay aggressive , Edmonton’s D isn’t good , and koskinen is not too bad usually but he had a bad game last night, he was constantly looking behind him, etc .

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Hmmm
RDS inverted Armia and TT's wings positions.
Did my wish come true or is this just a mistake.
View attachment 385303

Those were the lines to start last game.

I dont understand the argument that Ive been reading on this board regarding putting Toffoli back to his natural position.

Its been 2 games, and he got plenty of scoring chances. Playing right wing instead of left wing wouldnt have made him score on those chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad