GDT: Montreal vs. Chicago 11/13/16 7:00 PM ET SN, RDS, WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Like Hanley's transition game but he and Beaulieu are a tire fire in their own zone. Really dont get this pairing. They kept getting out their with galchenyuk's line too which is probably the weakest defensive line. Hope they at insulate this pair better.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
A truly beautiful and clever GDT Moroccan. I needed to switch to my laptop to view it as it was intended though. GHG!!!

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Holy **** that GDT. Mad kudos.

As for tonight, hopefully the team isn't too gassed from last night's performance.

TheAntiPrice

Oct 25, 2009
Montreal, QC
Will Radulov score on a goalie ever again? We constantly chit on DD, Pleks, Max, and even starting to hear rumblings about Gallagher, but Radu hasn't scored in 12 games. He really needs to look into mixing up his game a bit more rather than always trying to make plays for others.

It seems like he has a strong backhand and a good one-timer, I hope he uses those more often. What was his shooting % like in the KHL relative to the other top scorers?

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Will Radulov score on a goalie ever again? We constantly chit on DD, Pleks, Max, and even starting to hear rumblings about Gallagher, but Radu hasn't scored in 12 games. He really needs to look into mixing up his game a bit more rather than always trying to make plays for others.

It seems like he has a strong backhand and a good one-timer, I hope he uses those more often. What was his shooting % like in the KHL relative to the other top scorers?

He's producing....the team is happy

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
That GDT is superb...and I have to say when I stumbled upon Saint David's image it made me laugh as hard as anything I've seen on this board. Brilliant!

AHShadow

Apr 9, 2015

He's producing. Don't care if he's not the one scoring them.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver

Radulov is playing great. He brings a lot to the team. He's the best free agent signing this year and only signed at 5mil.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

Radulov has been fantastic. He works very hard and creates alot of room and chances for his linemates.

The goals will come but he is a perfect example that a player does not always have to score goals to be a valuable asset to the club. Creating chances is also important.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

Radulov creates offense and his points are almost all primary. His assists aren't like Desharnais classic secondary ones where he isn't even involved in the play. That's probably why no one cares that of his 12 points in last 12 games, none are goals on goalies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

Guy is near a PPG and you complain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad