Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Notice that our odds are 99.4%

If Toronto loses in regulation against st. Louis they'll be down past 24% odds

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
If Eller is in, I'd expect him, Bournival and White to get more ice time than usual. They're relatively rested coming in, while the other guys are probably exhausted after playing 10 forwards all night. Pleky looked gassed at the end of the game, and rightly so considering he plays in all situations.

I say if Eller IS in tonight, he scores. If not, that's fine. Still a 4-1 W for the boys.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
lmao-gif-7716.gif
I have a feeling Vanek is going to score!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
It was good to have moen , prust, and Weiss whie it lasted. They brought what you look for in a 4th line.

Now they are all on the shelf. Does anyone know what is Weiss' status? Moen looked concussed to me.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
If ever there was a game MT could give Galchenyuk/Gallagher/Bournival and Eller if he's healthy 4 to 5 more minutes, it's tonight. Short bench last night and tons of extra mins to Pleks/Gio, lots of penalty killing, so I can't imagine they'll be too fresh. Insert Tinordi/White in also and it's two well rested players as well. Might be a good way to avoid a 'let down' game and probably wouldn't backfire too much because it's the Sabres.

Quiho

Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Eller and White back in lineup tonight vs Buffalo.
Moen and Weise out (injured).
Tinordi to replace Bouillon.
Price in net vs Sabres

Just confirmed by Habs official tweet

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Souray had a fuc**** unreal shot...

His best shot by far was against JS Aubin with the Leafs, the announcers were saying before the draw they will be looking to get it to Souray off the draw.

It was won so clean and direct into his wheelhouse. He rifled it and it went bar down and Aubin was still standing in position as he he was getting ready for the shot and it was already in the back of the net LOL.

That was the quickest shot and no reaction but JS Aubin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad