GDT: Montreal v. Buffalo Pt. 2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
You guys are being way to hard on Pleks. Rough night sure, but its one game with two brand new linemates.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I'm really trying not to sound overly negative but Pacioretty is just so terrible. What the **** happened to him?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
While that is probably true, we are looking at a one game sample.

You could make an argument Jan Bulis is better than Wayne Gretzky with this kind of logic..

it wasn't just any sample. It was THE sample. Auston gave us a mouthful.

Auston is here
Auston is here
by gawd Auston is here

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
You guys are being way to hard on Pleks. Rough night sure, but its one game with two brand new linemates.

I'm a Pleks fan and he will find a way to be productive, but I think he's at the point in his career where he can no longer keep up with some offensive talent.

Lorty

May 7, 2013

To be fair he played two/three games in preseason with the same linemates and he was invisible in all of them.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Lol now you realize this :/?

he turned into a 3rd line C two years ago!

really should of kept Eller..

He posted somewhat good first line center numbers and great second line center numbers the last two years.

How was he a 3rd line center two years ago?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
god what a fluke show. Glad nobody else got hurt. Apparently the door on the visitors bench keeps popping up. Nice one buffalo.

2 points in the bank but not one player scored 4 goals so...meh. Like why bother. Cryogenically freeze me for 5 years I want to be popping bottles on Yonge st.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

Uh, two brand new teammates who are standing OUT!

the fear always was that pleks would hold them back...hes not the player he once was, .. we need to fix this asap

Apr 28, 2010
LOL You guys are crazy.

Pleks could've easily had a few assists if only Lehkonen capitalized on some of his chances.

Our second line is fine.

Apr 28, 2010
You guys want Pleks gone, our penalty kill will suffer.

You people only notice the mistakes but never the scoring chances. Lehkonen had 5 shots for a reason.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Desharnais was a non factor tonight. Useless. Shaw and Carr were the main components of that line.

Beaulieu was so punished in our own zone and created many turnovers in the defensive zone.

Therrien goes back to old habits of playing his 3rd line on the PP.

Lehkonen is a legit NHLer. Read the plays very well and was very intelligent.

Sergachev was benched after his misplay on the offensive blueline. Therrien didn't want to play him too much I guess. He seemed nervous. Not his best for sure.

By the way, where is our captain?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
LOL You guys are crazy.

Pleks could've easily had a few assists if only Lehkonen capitalized on some of his chances.

Our second line is fine.

Yes its always a team mates fault.

If only Pleks was centering Kane and Ovechkin......then we would all see.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad