Montreal / Toronto was the real finals this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Imagine needing 7 games to beat a team when you take out their star player 10 minutes into game 1. And then acting like your team is on a completely different tier.

The entire hockey world knows that Montreal had the easiest path to the finals in recent memory after taking out Tavares and Scheifele. You guys should know how it feels because of the Kreider/Price incident, unfortunately a lot of Habs fans seem to conveniently ignore it now that they are benefitting.
We were also missing drouin and tatar.

Useless players, playoff chokers you might say? Addition by subtraction?

Hmmmm

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I came into this thread hoping so bad that OP would've been serious. But nah it's just a troll thread. :( I mean a decent troll job but still, if you had been serious with it it would've been so beautiful.

UED

May 2, 2021
Imagine needing 7 games to beat a team when you take out their star player 10 minutes into game 1. And then acting like your team is on a completely different tier.

The entire hockey world knows that Montreal had the easiest path to the finals in recent memory after taking out Tavares and Scheifele. You guys should know how it feels because of the Kreider/Price incident, unfortunately a lot of Habs fans seem to conveniently ignore it now that they are benefitting.
while what you said is true, our team isn't supposed to be good, we have neither rebuilt or contended in decades, the Leafs on the other hand are actively trying to be good and have multiple stars

jfhabs

May 21, 2015

Tavares is like your 3rd or 4th best forward. Leafs got beat fair and square. Weber and Petry were playing with one hand and couldn't shoot the whole series.

LEAFSANDBILLSFAN

May 3, 2020
To be a Laughs fan...

It's glorious to be honest. Its summer. Been enjoying the warm weather in between the thousands of mm of rain. July has just started. So much fun times to be had over the next two months.

and yet... Still people have to post about the Leafs and pretend they don't matter. They're a joke too be sure, but they certainly matter.

I am also getting the feeling that a lot of posters on here post in between their Fortnight games.

Last edited:

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
The real finals was the game Van and Cgy played to finish their schedule after the playoffs had started

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
tenor.gif

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Leafs fan saying WTF?

If anything Tampa/Isles was probably the real final.

Best series: Tampa/Florida followed by Tampa/Isles

Toronto/Montreal was a JOKE of a series there wasnt any exciting hockey. 1st game Tavares is OUT thanks to knee on knee by Chiarot and then freak accident right away with Perry

EDIT: Also want to point out that the thread was started by someone who is NOT a Leafs fan so before the HFBoards go on blaming the Leafs fans; well.... read this disclaimer

Last edited:

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
People have the nemory of a fish, but Toronto was at least the 2nd best team Montreal faced these series

I thi k if Tavares was not injured we're having a different canadian team in the finals

Reactions: Kurtz

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
People have the nemory of a fish, but Toronto was at least the 2nd best team Montreal faced these series

I thi k if Tavares was not injured we're having a different canadian team in the finals
Due to reseeding if we had made the final 4 we would've actually had to play Tampa and not Vegas

So we would've got swept in round 3 tbh

Reactions: abo9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad