Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Toronto - SAT APRIL 11 [7:00 PM - CBC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
It'll be nice to have a game that can't have an impact on anything for the Leafs.

At this point I don't like a lot of these guys, but will hope the guys I do like on the roster like Rielly have some good games.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hoping for a 6-0 crushing win but it's the 2014-15 Leafs so I'll just be happy if we win a close game and not get embarrassed. This is sadly our playoffs.

Habs want the win so they can win the division and get an injured Pens team. Lets make them face the Red Wings instead.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
^^^ I'm going to the game too!

If you see a 31 year old white male, wearing a blue Sundin jersey and a black fitted Leafs hat (with white logo)... that's me!

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I'm guessing Orr will play on the 4th line with Sill.

Who gets to play on the 3rd line? Booth or Bailey?

I'd like to see Bailey get a chance. Booth has already shown us what he can do (very impressed with his game over the last couple of months).

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
This is a great game for Leaf fans to dawn their Leaf custom jerseys in full support and then toss their Kessel, Phaneuf, Bozak, Lupul etc jerseys on the ice as they depart the building at end of game as this might be the last game for many players if Management gets their way and scorches the earth.

This should be labeled as obsolete jersey toss night. :)

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Now that they clinched 4th, hopefully they win. Been a while since I wanted the Leafs to win a game. Finally a game I can cheer them to win and against the Habs too.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
This is a great game for Leaf fans to dawn their Leaf custom jerseys in full support and then toss their Kessel, Phaneuf, Bozak, Lupul etc jerseys on the ice as they depart the building at end of game as this might be the last game for many players if Management gets their way and scorches the earth.

This should be labeled as obsolete jersey toss night. :)

I'd prefer a blank jersey with those names written on it, tossed in front of TV set, rather than a jersey with Leafs logo tossed on ACC ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce