GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - 7PM - TVA-Sport/SN part TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Take a great coach and give him a mediocre team and see what happens. Habs deserve better than the coach they have

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
this period
embarrassed.gif

is cute???

MontrealCanadiens*

@MontrealCanadiens

You have not watched the Habs a lot if your worst player in the last 30 years is Eller. :laugh:
He's an NHL player, no doubt.

@ MooseOllini

Oh I've seen worse. Learn to quote. I have never disliked a player more. Learn to read.

void

Jan 5, 2006
So the DD is our 1st line? Can't believe I was naive enough to think that Therrien would actually start playing DD as a third liner.. Stupid me.

bhuya71

Jun 14, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
We're ****in terrible. This is what didferentiates a good staff n system vs a ****** one. Our d is always flippin the pass because there is no puck support clise by in the middle if the ice. Instwad everyone is so aggressive bombing the blue line that d have to flip it to get it to them onstead of passing it up the boards. Our system is such a perimeter system no ****in support of the puck through the middle. We're such a good skating team n we never use it to our adv. Also our d is so mobile but is so passive n allows big gaps where leafs step up n keep shifts short to keep energy up

Davebo*

Start firing coaches, Bergevin. Start with LaCroix - our usually bulletproof PK is looking porous, and lo and behold - who's in charge of that, now?

Well - maybe not right away, ;) but I hope the coaching staff is on a short leash, because I'm not seeing 'it'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad