Prospect Info: Montreal top 30 under 25

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
With Holden Caulfield from the Winnipeg Jets site ding a top 20 prospects and the SB site Habs eyes on the prize doing a top 25 under 25 habs I feel this will be a fun idea. "if you haven't been there all ready see Eyes on the prize great site."

Here are the rules

1. Obviously the habs players have to be under 25
2. The polls will be for 24 hours
3. to make your vote consider who you won't trade anyone over. Example if You won't trade Galchenyuk over anyone under 25 years old in the habs organization he should be your #1.
4. If after an hour or anytime after that until 24 hours a player has over 75% of the votes I will rule the winner and start another post.

Hope you enjoys these next posts.

Last edited:

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
I suggest you come back in an hour or so and start thread number 2. We all know who is going to win this one anyway.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
With Subban and Price graduating from the list, it basically comes down to 1. Galchenyuk 2. Gallagher and then our top 20 prospects. It's a waste of energy to do 20 threads IMO.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Davey Desharnais

I think you misunderstood the question. It's under 25 years old, not 25 inches. :sarcasm:

Never thought you'd be stuck that long with the avy. And you'll probably get to have it for another while too.

On topic, it feels weird not having Subban and even Price on this list. Fortunately we have Galchenyuk to replace them in those kind of rankings.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
If I were allowed to vote it would definitely be for Galchenyuk. And tomorrow a definite vote for Gally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad