Proposal: Montreal - St. Louis

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
No, not close for the Blues. I think the only thing that DA would honestly consider is the WPG 1st + a prospect like Blais/Barbashev/Sanford. Maybe an additional pick added with conditions (2nd or 3rd).

I find it highly highly unlikely Dunn gets traded. Especially for a Left Shot winger. Dunn is going to be our PPQB going forward as long as someone takes the PP reigns from Yeo. Patches is a rental to us, don't see any way if he is traded here he will be signing here after this contract is up.

Reactions: Colt55

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Nah, not interested at all in moving Dunn. If we're moving a top 4 d-man like him, Edmundson or Parayko (which I DON'T want to do) along with a 1st, it's for a center. No questions asked.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Easy pass for the Blues.

If you completely remove Dunn from the deal, I would still be on the fence.

Reactions: 67Blues and Colt55

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Hard pass. Dunn is a stud. I don't see St. Louis moving any of our top 4 D unless it is for a massive over-payment.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Yo couldnt find a Pacioretty thread? Now that is funny! Pretty sure Habs aim for more.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Yo couldnt find a Pacioretty thread? Now that is funny! Pretty sure Habs aim for more.
Maybe but not from the blues. Patches bad year could be the start of decline. Also 1 year of a lh lw for cost controlled dunn and a first in a super deep draft. No thanks

I was amazed thomas wasn't the centerpiece of the trade.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:habs

Pacioretty
+

:blues

Barbashev
Dunn
1st(29-31)

I tried looking for a Pacioretty thread but couldn't find it, if someone could, feel free to move this there.

Have you learned nothing from all the prior Habs and Blues threads? Blues fans don't value Pacioretty to the extent that the same 3 or 4 Hab fans that keep doling out these phantasmagoric offers. Just move on and cut your losses. It's getting embarassing at this point.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hf values pacs as a bag of dirt. Accept it and move until the actual trade happens and we can all see the true value.

No, Blues fans are fed up with Pacioretty threads. It's their prerogative. How about respecting that?

If some fan base within this forum feels that Pacioretty is a worthwhile addition, let them start a thread. If not, it's just an invitation for further bashing. And again, all stemming from the same 3 or 4 Hab fans who can't take no for a answer. At some point, they need to face reality. There is no discussion to be had.

Reactions: 67Blues

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
No, Blues fans are fed up with Pacioretty threads. It's their prerogative. How about respecting that?

If some fan base within this forum feels that Pacioretty is a worthwhile addition, let them start a thread. If not, it's just an invitation for further bashing. And again, all stemming from the same 3 or 4 Hab fans who can't take no for a answer. At some point, they need to face reality. There is no discussion to be had.
Huh? Not just stl the entire Hf. Just stop posting threads on pacs and see what happens. Thats all.

Reactions: Runner77

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
Have you learned nothing from all the prior Habs and Blues threads? Blues fans don't value Pacioretty to the extent that the same 3 or 4 Hab fans that keep doling out these phantasmogoric offers. Just move on and cut your losses. It's getting embarassing at this point.
Phantasmogoric offers? lol

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
at this point its obious that habs fans value pacioretty too highly to trade him for whats offered but not enough to keep him

were also starting to see the same with Gallagher

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Have you learned nothing from all the prior Habs and Blues threads? Blues fans don't value Pacioretty to the extent that the same 3 or 4 Hab fans that keep doling out these phantasmogoric offers. Just move on and cut your losses. It's getting embarassing at this point.

I don’t care whether you value Pacioretty or not. I’m not going to give him away for a bunch of nobody just because you say so.

That offer for Pacioretty is trash and I couldn’t care less if you’d do it or not because you wouldn’t even get a signed Pacioretty jersey for that.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Huh? Not just stl the entire Hf. Just stop posting threads on pacs and see what happens. Thats all.

Looks like you've seen more of these than I have. I've noticed St-Louis and Ranger fans expressing disgust. At what point doesn't it become obvious that there is no meaningful discussion to be had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad