Post-Game Talk: Montreal loses 5-1 to the Lightning. The wave the most exciting part of the game.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Yeah at least play Slaf in the 3rd. MSL says it's about Development and then does this. I am so tired of watching so many useless vets
Mixed signals. Feels like Marty is being ''guided'' Molson still puppateering?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Mixed signals. Feels like Marty is being ''guided'' Molson still puppateering?
I think Marty is seeing a kid struggling with the pace and is actually trying to protect him. While I have not been a fan of sending him to Laval I think it should now be considered.
Nemec is playing down there as an 18 year old, so is Jiricek I believe.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
marty going to turn Slaf into a total dud , I'm really starting to hate this coach. Dads , Armia, stupid Drouin on the PP and the kid that oozes talent takes a seat. Keeps sitting Arbs in place of that idiot Wideman on the PP. Correction I hate Marty already

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
I think Marty is seeing a kid struggling with the pace and is actually trying to protect him. While I have not been a fan of sending him to Laval I think it should now be considered.
Nemec is playing down there as an 18 year old, so is Jiricek I believe.
I just figured this season was like a write off and made no difference where he played except a 1st overall would probably sell more tickets and merchandise. Is he more deserving to be playing ahead of others? debatable. Other may have earned playing up as well,don't know. They did call up the ''mock'' rocket though so who knows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad