Montreal is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Here we are, witnessing all the pieces of the puzzle falling together; ready to reap the rewards of Maestro Bergevin's masterplan.

Mark my words, you heard it here first. Montreal is winning its 25th Stanley Cup next season.

I will go as far as predicting the Conn Smythe for Carey Price, followed closely by Nick Suzuki in 2nd place.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Let's try making the playoffs 1st without the help of a global pandemic. Then worry about going for the cup

Those who think small, stay small. We're winning it all. This is our trophy. Can't you see it? Can't you feel it in the air tonight? We are winning again. Like old times.

The playoffs aren't an objective. They're not a goal. They're not our goal. We are going all the way.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
It's fine to be optimistic, but that's just not healthy man...

Health is for cowards. Health was not what Bob Gainey incarnated when he still played with two separated shoulders. Health is for losers who stay clean without ever getting their hands dirty. We are going all the way into the dirt, we're taking a U-turn to hell, and bringing back what is ours: The Stanley Cup.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
This is going well.
upload_2020-10-13_15-56-8.jpeg

c01c368be0f072f2fdaf92e42b3385b5.jpg

Bushfire31

Sep 11, 2018
Here we are, witnessing all the pieces of the puzzle falling together; ready to reap the rewards of Maestro Bergevin's masterplan.

Mark my words, you heard it here first. Montreal is winning its 25th Stanley Cup next season.

I will go as far as predicting the Conn Smythe for Carey Price, followed closely by Nick Suzuki in 2nd place.
In 1 night Price could earn a ring, a smythe and a guaranteed 1st ballot hall of fame selection

Reactions: HankyZetts

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I think we're heading in the right direction. Lack of offensive skill on the back end is a thing. Edmundson produces fairly well considering he's a more stay at home guy. Chiarot produced well but you'd want someone with more flare. I don't see Romanov being that guy but I do think our D corps is much better.

Would like a more proven star at wing. I do think Anderson and Toffoli can possibly have their best numbers with us. I don't think it's quite enough.

The winger depth does look good though. Caufield incoming should be a big boon. Really hope Norlinder can hit big. Those guys might be a few years away though. Gotta hope Weber and Petry can last or Brook and Fleury can fill one of those spots at least. A lot of our LDs can play the right side but I don't know how well it works if both RD and LD are left handed.

I don't think we quite have the horses but I don't think we're that far off.

I think MB needs to get creative with a trade or two. At the very least I think we're in a good spot going forward. We have plenty of options.

And at the very least but not insignificantly, we should actually be pretty fun to watch for a change.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The 2021 season is going to be great for this team

I think we will finally see Carey Price win his first Art Ross, long overdue
Suzuki will surprise everyone by winning the Norris

I'm predicting Habs in 7 over the Golden Seals, GWG scored by Toe Blake

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I hope we make the playoffs and like the serious depth that we look to have in our line-up, but I hope BenchBrawl has someone around him who can get him some help.

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
Haha love the optimism but I think we need to see how this team will gel during this shortened season before proclaiming we’re going to win the Stanley Cup.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
alright boys

last year was a fluke, Domi was a locker room cancer and half the team played injured

And maybe some of you don't realize because you're too young but Tyler Toffoli won a stan lee cup in 2014 (yes that's before COVID). He comes in with experience, grit and goals on goals on goals

Next up you have Joshua Anderson, the guy was injured last year and the Blue Jackets gave up on him, thinking he'll never recover fully but as you know, WE have the best doctors in hockey so he will, without a doubt score 35 goals ++

Our core is still incredible, Gallagher (hum HELLO?!), Price (still the goat), Weber (still the goat), Drouin (ptit gars de chez nous), Tatar (another steal by Bergevin)...

The 10 playoff games convinced me, KK is going to be a star in this league, forget about the tough time, he was injured! We're talking about a #1 center on 99% of the teams this year

Suzuki is about to explode, that kid was a genius move from Bergevin, he traded a locker room cancer for a young player that will go down in history as one of the greats, just mark my words

We have potentially ten forwards who could score 20 goals each, and that's underselling it. That's 200 goals at minimum, not counting a single dman or the 4th line. For reference the canadiens scored 212 goals last year, I believe we could break some records records this year, just have faith

Faith boys

Faith is all we need here, the masterplan is in motion and it's about to pay off, if you don't believe you're not a true fan

The drive for 25 is alive

Go Habs Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad