Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Ciman is a legend. What a player.

He's ****ing incredible. Good win.

And we're tied for a playoff spot.

Edit: Wait, are we?

Edit 2: Hell yeah we are. Right behind Toronto.

BUU9HHd.png

Last edited:

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Ciman is the best defender in the MLS bar none. NRC and Donadel both looked really good. Oduro for some reason had a good first touch today. Love our depth!

68*

I love Oduro.

Oduro

Rehab done ✔️
Game Day ✔️
Alors on Danse on speaker ✔️
Beautiful day in Montreal ✔️
Let's go check the #3point #IMFC

Missed the game (one of my niece's music show), how did we do?

We played great. Lots of scoring chances. Could have scored 4-5 goals.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Missed the game (one of my niece's music show), how did we do?

We've never played better.

what you missed tonight from Ciman was bar none the best match performance in the history of the club from any player at any position.

I'll say 1 thing though, when we're constructing a play, the second it touched Macinerny's foot, the play was dead. If it's not a scoring chance, he is flat out invisible.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
We played so well, even Donadel and NRC were decent and took quick decisions with the ball.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Amazing game at home once again!!

Saw Mallace and Porter in a lexus at a red light. Exchanged a few words with them. Great guys

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Just saw Toia's goal, I scored the exact same one during my last game. Spot the hole in the D, signal the corner taker, I make my run towards the near post, he puts it on my head, "décroisé" in the net.

For me, it was all luck, for Toia, it was a great display. Set pieces goals like that are amazing to see.

Last edited:

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
What impressed me about tonights game is that for the first time in ages we were able to control the ball in the offensive end and have midfield presence

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Yeah that was by far NRC's best game with us and I think it was collectively the best game from our DMs. If Donadel and NRC can play at that level regularly, we'll be fine.

And Oh my God, what a game by Ciman. That play in the 2nd half where he won the ball with a tackle, made a long one touch pass for a counter attack and then joined in and would have taken a good shot on goal if Oduro passed him the ball a little faster and more accurately was really impressing. The guy can do everything. I don't know if there's a better defenseman in the MLS. But I for one have never seen a better performance from an MLS defenseman.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I wouldn't trade Ciman for ANYONE. What a player!

I saw Tomas Plekanec (or someone who looks exactly like him) tonight in the suites section... he had a whole posse around him. He looked like the ultimate gangster :yo:

Something hilarious I saw at the end of the game; Martineau was following Ciman around the field asking him for an interview and Ciman basically told him to **** off because he wanted to applaud the fans first. LOVE HIM!

Last edited:

68*

I wouldn't trade Ciman for ANYONE. What a player!

I saw Tomas Plekanec (or someone who looks exactly like him) tonight in the suites section... he had a whole posse around him. He looked like the ultimate gangster :yo:

Something hilarious I saw at the end of the game; Martineau was following Ciman around the field asking him for an interview and Ciman basically told him to **** off because he wanted to applaud the fans first. LOVE HIM!
Awesome. I hate that ********* Martineau.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
It couldn't be Martineau though, he was in studio doing the news. It was a girl that interviewed him after the game.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Thanks mate.

Looks like the only game I miss this season was the best one. Vive les ****** timezones

You in the Philippines?

Pretty cool to see we're holding a playoff spot despite playing fewer games than everyone. In points oer game we're 4th basically tied with TFC for 3rd.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
You in the Philippines?

Pretty cool to see we're holding a playoff spot despite playing fewer games than everyone. In points oer game we're 4th basically tied with TFC for 3rd.

France now. Philippines would've been doable, as the game would be at 8am. But in France it was 3am :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad