Not open for further replies.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Roman numerals are hard.

908644-jeremy-gagnon-lapare.jpg

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I can't wait for the games vs the mighty teams from Liga MX in 2015 ! I hope Saputo brings in 3 DPs and a lot of depth, because I've seen UNAM vs the Jaguares live at the Estadio Víctor Manuel Reyna, and I can tell you that the Liga MX is nothing to joke about.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
From the MLS thread in the Soccer forum:

Adam Jardy ‏@AdamJardy 3m
#crew96 RT @Ben_Jata: Hearing Ignacio Piatti will undergo a MRI on his knee and will miss the game this weekend vs Columbus. #IMFC #MLS

Dutchy

Aug 16, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Ca
From the MLS thread in the Soccer forum:

Adam Jardy ‏@AdamJardy 3m
#crew96 RT @Ben_Jata: Hearing Ignacio Piatti will undergo a MRI on his knee and will miss the game this weekend vs Columbus. #IMFC #MLS
As long as he's healthy in 2015... Sure, I'd like him to play in NY and finishing 1st of our group would be good but our next opponent is going to be a serious challenge no matter what. We need him in perfect medical condition for the next round.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
He plays for Valencia

Maybe he meant that we will now sign the other Piatti :sarcasm:

Will the new "CBA" be effective in January 15 or at the end of that hear? I mean if the new CBA allows 3 free DPs (+1 with league fee), maybe Saputo will think about getting 3 DPs for real. Do you guys know any player that might join us? (not named Pirlo)

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Mix of kids and vets

Bush/Crépeau/Perkins (give everyone a start)
Ouimette/Lefèvre/Pearce(or Danso)/Miller (or JGL.. or rotate Miller/Ouimette/JGL)
Mallace/Larrea (or Felipe/JGL)
Romero/Duka/Tissot
McInerney on MLS away games/Di Vaio on home games (with AJH as a sub)

Am I missing anyone? Louis (as a sub or starter)?

2 games left at Home, 4 Away games (3 MLS, 1 Concacaf)

Ferrari, Camara, Piatti, Bernier have injuries so I bet we won't see them much over the next month. I'd let Larrea play for a while.. to see if we bring him next year or not. Oh right, I forgot about Bissue.. I hope he'll get a start

Maybe start all the kids/homegrown players with Di Vaio and Ferrari on the last game at home (I mean they might not be back next year and they were huge for us). It might please the fans, something like :

Crépeau
Ouimette/Miller-Lefèvre-Ferrari-JGL
Romero/Duka-Mallace-Louis-Tissot
AJH-Di Vaio

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Let's just make sure we have our best lineup available for the last CCL game. If we do, let's also make sure to start Jack Mac at least a game or two with them beforehand as MDV will be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad