Montreal Impact Thread XLI #WelcomeDrogba!? Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2010
Cooper might have to be waived as soon as he's healthy to work out the cap/salary. Also I don't think we have anymore allocation money. Although the numbers are not out there.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Cooper might have to be waived as soon as he's healthy to work out the cap/salary. Also I don't think we have anymore allocation money. Although the numbers are not out there.
Every team just got 500k of Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) so unless we sent our full 500k to Chicago we have some of that left. As for regular allocation money, I have no clue and I don't think the numbers have ever been/will ever be published unfortunately.

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
I met Marinaro at the Kevin Hart show, funny dude. I tell him "is it me or you look a lot like Tony Marinaro" to which he replies "if i did id be lucky he's a good looking guy". Nice guy.

Dutchy

Aug 16, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Ca
I met Marinaro at the Kevin Hart show, funny dude. I tell him "is it me or you look a lot like Tony Marinaro" to which he replies "if i did id be lucky he's a good looking guy". Nice guy.
Probably the best joke that was told on that particular night.

Horrendous show. One of the comedians doing the opener was alright but the rest of the material was poor.

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
Probably the best joke that was told on that particular night.

Horrendous show. One of the comedians doing the opener was alright but the rest of the material was poor.

I argued about this with my gf. What i disliked was the fact that 90% of the punches i saw coming before they were told.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Looks like Drogba might be on his way. Latest tweet is him meeting Neymar at what seems to be a private airport

Iirc if Drogba and Venegas join we have more than the maximum amount of players allowed

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Looks like Drogba might be on his way. Latest tweet is him meeting Neymar at what seems to be a private airport

Iirc if Drogba and Venegas join we have more than the maximum amount of players allowed

Loan Williams to NASL.

Trade one of our CMs (NRC/Alexander/Bekker).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad