OT: Montreal Impact Thread: Welcome Back To Orji-Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domonsky

Nov 6, 2016
Montréal
I am really trying to watch this but all this embellishment and false injuries gets to me...it is ridiculous...I dont think I will ever like that sport....

This guy from philadelphie , I tough for sure he broke a leg or something....he was down tapping his leg on the ground in much pain....took the medics to come on the field and do their bullshit for 5 minutes and then the same guy just sprinted to his position right after..... this is one of many exemple on both sides....

It should not be permited....there should be a rule that when you go down and stay down like that you have to go out of the field for a certain time in order to "recover"

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I am really trying to watch this but all this embellishment and false injuries gets to me...it is ridiculous...I dont think I will ever like that sport....

This guy from philadelphie , I tough for sure he broke a leg or something....he was down tapping his leg on the ground in much pain....took the medics to come on the field and do their bull**** for 5 minutes and then the same guy just sprinted to his position right after..... this is one of many exemple on both sides....

It should not be permited....there should be a rule that when you go down and stay down like that you have to go out of the field for a certain time in order to "recover"

90% of the time they actually get off the field, it happened twice in the first half

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl

This guy from philadelphie , I tough for sure he broke a leg or something....he was down tapping his leg on the ground in much pain....took the medics to come on the field and do their bull**** for 5 minutes and then the same guy just sprinted to his position right after..... this is one of many exemple on both sides....

Have you ever played soccer with contact? It might change your perspective. Yeah there's embelishment, but some of that stuff really hurts.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
this f***ing team...yes more organized but nothing will ever change without more dynamic offensive players...they don't have the firepower depth to overcome idiot mistakes from lovitz and the ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad