OT: Montreal Impact thread: No Piatti No Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Well, that was fun. I'm happy for Jackson. The kids were alright again. Much better from Bayiha. Of course, there will be an asterisk on this performance because New England are an awful team in the MLS, but good on the players to win.

I am a bit disappointed by the lack of ambition of Garde though. Right before Jackson scored first, he was about to send Raitala in for Orji. The points were laying there and it's great that Lovitz made the difference, but I totally disagree with that kind of change at 0-0 when your opponent is so weak and waiting to be beaten.

If Novillo isn't ready, I'd start Orji on the left again, he looked really comfortable and made a fool out of Farrell who couldn't keep up. Shome probably had his best game in an Impact jersey, goal or not.

Sucks that we didn't get to see Browne, hopefully he comes in on Sunday.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
BTW, we have 16 home games and only 9 road games left.

Yet, we are second in the East. I mean, if we match last year's results at home, we should finish pretty high.

And... we have done most of it without Nacho.
It’s impressive. I hope we can get some help during the summer transfer window too.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
BTW, we have 16 home games and only 9 road games left.

Yet, we are second in the East. I mean, if we match last year's results at home, we should finish pretty high.

And... we have done most of it without Nacho.
We still have to win those games at home, but it is encouraging. We still need to find that chemistry going forward though.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
urruti was a shit signing. impressed with the academy kids. need some more O depth badly. hopefully summer mercato

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Well, that was fun. I'm happy for Jackson. The kids were alright again. Much better from Bayiha. Of course, there will be an asterisk on this performance because New England are an awful team in the MLS, but good on the players to win.

I am a bit disappointed by the lack of ambition of Garde though. Right before Jackson scored first, he was about to send Raitala in for Orji. The points were laying there and it's great that Lovitz made the difference, but I totally disagree with that kind of change at 0-0 when your opponent is so weak and waiting to be beaten.

If Novillo isn't ready, I'd start Orji on the left again, he looked really comfortable and made a fool out of Farrell who couldn't keep up. Shome probably had his best game in an Impact jersey, goal or not.

Sucks that we didn't get to see Browne, hopefully he comes in on Sunday.
Before the goal, the revs were opening us up and dominating possession though. They really broke after the first goal.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
4-3-2 after playing 8 of 9 on the road is amazing. They are playing 7 of their next 10 at Saputo and obviously they have to take care of business but it’s looking good.

Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad