GDT: Montreal @ Florida - 7:30PM ET - RDS/TSN-Habs/FS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Maybe we just have shi*ty luck against Florida no matter who the coaches or players are on either team lol. IIRC we always had really boring and very low scoring games against Florida. I also remember going into a shootout with them tied 0-0 and 1-1 a season or two ago

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
It's the same old story.... Nobody can make a clean pass to get a decent offensive chance.... Pucks in skates being mishandled and very little drive to the net in the last couple of periods.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Why is Patches whining that much? I've loved him since he was drafted... But now he's getting on my nerve.
What did he whine about? I didn't see anything.

Also, it's not fair to label a player a whiner if he's talking to a ref - some players are just more serious and business-like on the ice than others.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Thanks bud.

I also noticed that this miss-use of Eller is going to destroy his potential. The kid has what I see, the best hands on the team, he needs the skilled forwards with him.

Oh well.

It's funny, for all the hate Martin gets with how he plays young players (and Eller's rookie season was a complete waste, I think we damaged him by not letting him play in the AHL), Eller was starting to gain confidence being eased into a two way role when Martin was replaced by Cunneyworth...and the rest is history.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Would be awesome if Pacioretty scored in overtime. He really needs to get off his slump.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Gorges-Subban
Markov-
Emelin-Diaz

Don't know who to pair Markov with... Markov and Bouillon would be kinda weird. :laugh:

Well you need to put someone that is defense 1st, can skate and has endurance.

Sorry to say this, ya Markov can still defend somewhat effectively, but he's turning into another Kaberle. He's lost all his mobility.

My lines would be.
Gorges - Subban <--highest minutes
Emelin - Diaz <--2nd
Markov - Boullion -- least.

Enough with plugging guys into the wrong position to fill a hole.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
These Florida announcers are soooo annoying. Haven't been reading the GDT so I don't know if people have already mentioned it, but they just bug the **** out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad