Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Shaftley realizes the tankster!!!!!

Tanks Shaftley!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
There ya go with the worst final minute, extra attacker team in NHL history. That's like the 10th empty netter we've allowed this season? Just pathetic. Didn't get a shot vs LA or WPG with that 6 on 5. Dump ins galore and no one to retrieve or get them. Tell me it isn't about coaching lol

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Honestly. I've had it with this team.
It's the same crap no matter the management. You can't score of you don't have offensive talent. Enough of seeking grinder after grinder. FFS I can't take this garbage anymore

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Calling it. Post game presser:

Media: "Michel, Chucky looked great at center, what do you think?"
MT: "Desharnais is skating and will be back on the top line soon."

yjHwXZc.png

Spectaculard

What am I a fruit?
Jan 25, 2007
Montreal
There ya go with the worst final minute, extra attacker team in NHL history. That's like the 10th empty netter we've allowed this season? Just pathetic. Didn't get a shot vs LA or WPG with that 6 on 5. Dump ins galore and no one to retrieve or get them. Tell me it isn't about coaching lol

Don't be dank, embrace the tank!

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Big night for the tank! Flames won and we might have a 3 points game in Toronto!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We lost the ****ing game. I hope Galchenyuk never see the centerman position ever again.

incognito Burrito*

One player wanted, one didn't.

However that player who wanted it should have been in thr box for diving.

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
Well good game by the Habs.. too bad Winnipeg it more opportunist.

Also, TML and Sens are tired.. 3pts game!

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005

Team is not big enough to carry the puck. Gotta dump and chase.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Well our potential for a top 3 is improving. New management for the off season is my hope.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver

It's hard to get the puck on dump in when you have a small soft team. Big changes are needed next year.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Back to back games where the team literally has no plan to enter zone on 6 on 5.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Honestly. I've had it with this team.
It's the same crap no matter the management. You can't score of you don't have offensive talent. Enough of seeking grinder after grinder. FFS I can't take this garbage anymore

Hahaha!! You just woke up from a 2 year hibernation? It's been like that for quite a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad