GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Washington Capitals 1/19/18 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
rIGE27A.jpg

0mb4MhK.jpg

so7tce2.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Julien's line-ups drive me crazy.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Hudon - Galchenyuk - Byron
DesLauriers - Drouin - Carr
Lehkonen - De La Rose - L.Shaw

Alzner - Petry
Mete - Benn
Jerabek - Schlemko

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
I’d like to see

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Drouin
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Gallagher
Hudon - Byron - Deslauriers
Carr - Froese - Shaw

Maybe switch Pleks and Byron but I want to see Hudon - Byron - Deslauriers

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Hopefully they show up tonight, the Boston game was embarassing and Price needs to be better.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
i would play price here and niemi against boston.....price aint gonna beat boston.....so this is two easy losses now

this one is going to be very ugly....price might end up playing in both games :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

Slipknot

Lion King
Nov 15, 2017
Byron as 1st center... Why would Julien even try that? That's really ridiculous, Caps fans are probably already laughing at us...

Wait...Wait... Niemi...Oh boi, I'm sleeping early tonight.

Why not put Plekanec on our 1st line? He already did and he could for a couple of games....

We aren't going to walk out of that one easily...

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Julien's line-ups drive me crazy.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Hudon - Galchenyuk - Byron
DesLauriers - Drouin - Carr
Lehkonen - De La Rose - L.Shaw

Alzner - Petry
Mete - Benn
Jerabek - Schlemko
He's grasping at straws. Can't blame him too much considering what he has to work with, worst Habs team I've ever seen.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I would actually be really interested in seeing Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher line again.

They were able to produce PPG 2 years ago before Gallagher got hurt.

Michel put them together last season when all 3 of them were struggling in December for something like 5 games. It got Pacioretty going again and Plekanec and Gallagher were slightly producing better.

Worth a shot, especially if it can help raise Plekanec's trade value.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
In all of my years following the Habs I don’t think I have ever seen a team in such disarray. Scouting, coaching, Management, player development, a team with pieces that don’t fit. I care enough to come to this site and read, post and chat...other than that I don’t care whatsoever about this organization. Bergevin has managed to take the biggest lifelong, die hard Habs fan and zap my passion right out of me.

I can say honestly that this team is in worse shape than after Houle and Corey got done with them 20 years ago.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
But he hasn't done this before. Last year Ovi-Backstrom-Oshie were always together.
This Capitals team lost quite a few players during the offseason. Eye-cleaver Justin Williams left via FA to Carolina this offseason. Marcus Johansson, while an LW, also left the team and is now a Devil. Daniel Winnik also left.

Tom Wilson has career high numbers this season because he also spent time with OV and Backstrom. The other RW on their roster is Brett Connolly, and he hasn't distinguished himself too much from Smith-Pelley and Wilson.

There are some definite weaknesses in this particular iteration of the Washington Capitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad