GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Vancouver Canucks 12/19/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
lZvci31.jpg

uhUVKlH.jpg

IlfLFXH.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
i LIKE IT !!!

SHOWS "KHARTACTER"

here is hoping for a western road swing loss, pile em on. make it impossible for mb to not be a seller while he has a job

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
No Boeser, Horst or Beartcshi. If the Habs lose I’ll never hear the end of it. They can lose every other game on this trip, just not this one
Haven’t missed a Habs game in Vancouver in 30 years. I need a win tomorrow

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
The has the chance to be the most important loss for the futur, we need to lose this one really bad. Oh lord, please don't let this be THE year in the last 20 that the habs actually win out west, we need it to be as brutal as possible.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Julien's current line combos are horrendous. I appreciate that he eventually changes things up if they're not going well, but he's waiting too long on this failed experiment.

Reactions: Rapala

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I decided to create a GDT that matched the creativity level of the Habs offense and PP

LOL. Unlike the team though, at least you put in some time and effort.

This team... aren’t the first two lines almost like the same first two lines to start the season where we scored like only 6 goals in the first couple weeks? Maybe I am wrong but I got some weird deja vu here.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
loss.

Another Bruins win last night.

Nighty Night Habs.
I've been listening to few reports about Bruins and it's look like the Bruins have a good team for the future. I was thinking they were on a decline for years to come but I was wrong. They drafted good and especially the young defencemen are good.

Reactions: NobleSix

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I don't know the impact when Price did smile and sarcasm will affect the team. I saw that many times on tv and still don't know who that sarcasm was addressed to. Journalists, fans who booed him or the players who seem to be happy losing. Price is unhappy about someone but nobody knows exactly except himself. This could make an huge impact on the team. Maybe a boost and they'll win or they'll loose a lot.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Canucks have soooooo many injuries like its insane lol Tanev Horvat Baertchi Sutter Gudbranson and Boeser . I may be missing one or two .

All they really have left is the Sedins

But its the Habs lol so cue the blowout loss :(

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Here's hoping Canucks help Habs revisit their game in Anaheim, where the Ducks basically had their AHL line-up and still beat Habs 6-2.

Lehkonen was talking about how he still follows his former team, Frolunda, and spoke about how unreal Dahlin is. Let's give the Lehks his wish and bring Dahlin to Habs.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
I'm predicting we get shut out again....so....

X - 0 Vancouver

X is determined by how well Price plays

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
That D ... expansion team caliber, at best. Sad.

Forwards aren't much better. Da plan!!

Reactions: PaulD

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
That D ... expansion team caliber, at best. Sad.

Forwards aren't much better. Da plan!!

I didn’t even look at the D. I was stunned by how weak the forward group looks when you see it written out. There isn’t one danger man in the lineup.

Reactions: PaulD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad