GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. St. Louis Blues- 1/16/16 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
You guys have no idea what you're talking about. Honestly. Why the **** would Pacioretty fight in a close game like this? Over a goalie dive? Go join the Bruins boards. Christ.
Pacioretty has stepped up several times for someone who shouldn't be fighting at all. Best goal scorer, concussion history. He willing dropped the gloves with Wayne Simmonds of all people a couple years ago knowing he was likely going to get whooped.

Why did you quote me. I agree with you.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I really hate it when refs think they're the stars of the game. Just let them ****ing play ffs

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
blues are very undisciplined

It starts with their captain, one of the biggest big man babies I've ever seen. Super over-rated and such a whiner. I think if he leaves they'll start having playoff success. That's my opinion on the Blues at least. Backes is their main problem.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
If we don't win this game.....it's gonna be ridiculous
We played on the PP half the game so far

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I think the problem is apparent now. The Canadiens are playing alright and the intensity is there except for one person. The coach.

Therrien seems to give less than a single **** and in my opinion explains every problem with this team lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad