GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. St. Louis Blues- 1/16/16 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Any Eastern team that is slumping should just circle their trip to St. Louis for their breakout game. I fully expect that the Blues will come out again listless, score the first goal, and then proceed to take 10 more shots the entire game while having the ice tilted in their end for the last two periods. If it wasn't for our fast start this year, we'd be a lottery team, and we may end up being one anyway.:cry: Our only hope is that no one else gets hurt in the game. That would be a STL victory.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Maybe...
I kinda like how the Hawks dogged it against us to rest up for the Leafs. :laugh:
That says everything...

Come on now you honestly think the Hawks chose to not show up against us? I'm pretty sure they respect Crawford more than that.

Habs played well, Leafs did not, that is all.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
Any Eastern team that is slumping should just circle their trip to St. Louis for their breakout game. I fully expect that the Blues will come out again listless, score the first goal, and then proceed to take 10 more shots the entire game while having the ice tilted in their end for the last two periods. If it wasn't for our fast start this year, we'd be a lottery team, and we may end up being one anyway.:cry: Our only hope is that no one else gets hurt in the game. That would be a STL victory.

Scoring the first goal against us is more than enough to guarantee a victory.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

You just described the Habs as well.. The Habs are 4-14 in their last 18 games, can't score and their PP is putrid so the Blues should be licking their chops to play this mess of a Habs team.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013

Sounds awfully similar to the Habs situation. This new league has no place for old school coaches like Hitchcock and Therrien.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Come on now you honestly think the Hawks chose to not show up against us? I'm pretty sure they respect Crawford more than that.

Habs played well, Leafs did not, that is all.

Didn't watch the Leafs game BTW but Chicago definitely dogged it against us after the first period.
While we played well in the second we managed to quash our own momentum with ill advised line changes in the third. Hawks did just enough to win and us just enough to lose.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

We Habs ain't slumpin'. We totally quit to Therrien get fired. Even you guys should have a victory tonight.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Not watching tonight, got better things to do.
The press conference system must change, reporters need to be asking the real questions.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
"A good coach recognizes what kind of players he has. Coach & players on that team match up perfectly together."

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
So who's won the bet on the number of games Galchenyuk would spend at center this season?

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Galchenyuk back on the wing? Desharnais taking priority over our best forward? Get rid of these clowns. Hope we get shutout.
I think they gave up. There's no other explanation for DD still being a center.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
This was all part of MT's master plan all along. He suppressed his players potential deliberately by spiking their gaterade, disorientating their lineups, disrupting their social life, Now, in order to release their full potential he will release his influence and let them play hockey unhindered. Expect a blowout in favour of the Habs. MT is a genius!

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014

That's basically us. Well, minus scoring the first goal, so you guys will probably win this one.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Seriously, how in the sweet hell does Therrien defends putting Galchenyuk back on wing.... with Desharnais. This is so dumb.

Anyone here still defending Therrien? Maybe you would fit with l'anti-chambre 'analysts' in that case.

Galchenuyuk needs to learn to be responsible. Who better that midget boy to teach him? And of course, he likes what he saw from them the other night. I hate this coach so much. I'm so glad I'm out of town tonight, because as much as I keep saying I'm not watching, the game ends up being on.

Go Blues!
#formysanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad